Episode 274

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
KENDO972 said:
Guts is fighting almost alone with Schierke and serpico(finally not so lonely) and the other are the public of the show with some comments

Hey, don't forget Isidro the Daiba-Downer. Gotta give Kid-ro gets his due for this one. =)

Anyway, it doesn't get much more telling or promising than this when it comes to episode titles. If Ganishka is established early enough, Griffith could arrive by the end of the episode!

Not to blatantly hype it, or anything. :carcus:

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Aazealh said:
I think he might very well try to roast them. Isn't what you said a bit contradictory though? :void:

Not if he just gives them a short "lightning blast" before disappearing again. Kinda like you may hit at a fly or mosquite; it's irritating you, sure, but you don't expect that your hit/swatting at it will kill it. That wouldn't count as "much" in my book Xp.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Im pretty sure Ganishka has caught some of this fight through his magical "Crystal Ball-o-seeing" and is more then likely....

wtf? :miura:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Thanks for posting the title, Aazealh.  Miura's titles are really entertaining (I loved 272's title, as well). :guts:

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
Dark Wanderer said:
Not if he just gives them a short "lightning blast" before disappearing again. Kinda like you may hit at a fly or mosquite; it's irritating you, sure, but you don't expect that your hit/swatting at it will kill it. That wouldn't count as "much" in my book Xp.

We must not be reading the same series, or talking about the same character, you can very well bet, that if Ganishka bothered to attack Guts and Co., he WILL strike to kill, this guy does not hold back and has no depths in his cruelty, so he'd definantely not pull any punches imo , no matter how weak he thinks they are.

Dark Wanderer

Black_Devil said:
We must not be reading the same book, or talking about the same character, you can very well bet, that if Ganishka bothered to attack Guts and Co., he WILL strike to kill, this guy does not hold back and has no depths in his cruelty, so he'd definantely not pull any punches imo , no matter how weak he thinks they are.

We will see, I suppose. While your scenario is probably the most likely one, one never knows. Besides, one wonder if he really has that much power whne only a "part" of him are there. The count's "parts" were weaker than the real one, for example. And he didn't do anything about the nobles himself either (thorugh he may consider them doomed anyway), just stayed for a few seconds (implying, possibly, that a "part" of him can only stay in that shape for a short time; we don't know if he left by himself or if "time ran out"). All just stupid speculation :p. What he will do - or what he's capable of doing, we'll see in the upcoming EPISODE. Whenever it comes...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting development. Daiba actually manages to escape the fall by using a new kind of familiar, some sort of pterodactyl. Guts manages not to sink and all seems relatively well when Ganishka appears. He electrocutes Daiba for good measure, and proceeds to fry Guts and Serpico. Serpico seems to be able to deflect lightning using the wind element, but Ganishka doesn't stop and attacks again. This time they both jump off, but Guts can't escape it. Schierke is sent back to her body and the armor deactivates. Guts is kneeling and we can see Serpico rushing to him as Ganishka prepares for the coup de grace. The episode ends with Serpico standing against Ganishka in the distance. Next one will come out on June 9.

Dark Wanderer

Aazealh said:
Interesting development. Daiba actually manages to escape the fall by using a new kind of familiar, some sort of pterodactyl. Guts manages not to sink and all seems relatively well when Ganishka appears. He electrocutes Daiba for good measure, and proceeds to fry Guts and Serpico. Serpico seems to be able to deflect lightning using the wind element, but Ganishka doesn't stop and attacks again.

Thanks, Aazealh! *starts reading...!*

Dark Wanderer

... Arrrgh! What a cliffhanger! I hope Guts will be alright after that...

Amazing EPISODE as usual through! Funny that Ganishka seems to be mistaking Guts & co for being "underlings of his arch-enemy, the hawk". Daiba pullad a good trick, even if it didn't do him that much good, as Ganishka was pretty displeased about him thinking of fleeing ^_-.

DAmn amzing episode omg... Thanks 1000000 million times Aaz

Aazealh said:
Well if Ganishka isn't physically there I'm not sure Guts could harm him, indeed. I don't think they'll really fight anyway, they all have more important things to do.

Btw Aaz... For once you are wrong :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dark Wanderer said:
Amazing EPISODE as usual through! Funny that Ganishka seems to be mistaking Guts & co for being "underlings of his arch-enemy, the hawk".

Yeah, that means they're both mistaken since Guts thought Ganishka was serving Griffith like the other apostles in episode 262. Interesting situation.

Smith said:
Btw Aaz... For once you are wrong :p

How so? Guts doesn't look like he can harm Ganishka, and while Ganishka's trying to kill him they aren't putting much of a fight, he's just shooting lightning at him. "Really fight" means one of the two dies in my book (well, that may be exaggerating a bit but you get the point, Guts isn't even fighting at all).

It's not like I have to be always right on every prediction I make anyway... But I do think they'll be interrupted. Like the Neo Hawks could finally arrive in Vritannis and Ganishka would have to take care of them for example. Now if the next episode is about Serpico and Schierke defeating Ganishka then yeah, that will have been wrong.

Thx Aaz I haven't read the EPISODE already but it's something I'll do right now :beast:
Damn...poor Guts he's really having a hard time there and honestly I did not expect half of what is happening now! Anyway Daiba is really worth his tittle of general I wonder what will he do now if Ganishka is planning to punish him...flying away?(but where)
About the "fight" against Ganishka (it's most likely they are trying to avoid the thunder)IMO there is nobody in the group who can oppose this kind of power right now(and even in good shape)and Guts seem doomed for me!It's time for a godly appearance(most likely Griffith IMO)but whatever way it turn to the next EPISODE will be great!
:miura: Rulez!

Aazealh said:
How so? Guts doesn't look like he can harm Ganishka, and while Ganishka's trying to kill him they aren't putting much of a fight, he's just shooting lightning at him. "Really fight" means one of the two dies in my book (well, that may be exaggerating a bit but you get the point, Guts isn't even fighting at all).

It's not like I have to be always right on every prediction I make anyway... But I do think they'll be interrupted. Like the Neo Hawks could finally arrive in Vritannis and Ganishka would have to take care of them for example. Now if the next episode is about Serpico and Schierke defeating Ganishka then yeah, that will have been wrong.

Chill dude :)

But i guess you wasn't expecting that confrontation would occur between them, (and so was I), not to mention that it happen so fast. Anyway I guess Miura never fail to surprise us

:miura:

Awesome episode! New creatures, Ganishika shows up!!! And the ending....wooo!!!! As for the next episode.....ENTER SKULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mad Angel Loki said:
Damn...poor Guts he's really having a hard time there and honestly I did not expect half of what is happening now! Anyway Daiba is really worth his tittle of general I wonder what will he do now if Ganishka is planning to punish him...flying away?(but where)

Yeah, Guts is getting beaten pretty badly. First the wounds from the Makara, and now he's getting electrocuted. What a day. As for Daiba, Ganishka didn't seem to like the fact he was thinking of requisitioning more troops to fight the group, but apparently he's not going to kill him. At least not yet. For now it looks like he's just enjoying the show from the skies.

Mad Angel Loki said:
it's most likely they are trying to avoid the thunder

Yeah, that's about it.

Mad Angel Loki said:
IMO there is nobody in the group who can oppose this kind of power right now(and even in good shape)and Guts seem doomed for me!

Well, who knows what they could do if they were well prepared (Schierke might find a weakness, etc), but right now things are indeed looking quite bad for the group.

Smith said:
Chill dude :)

Don't try to sound cool Smith, because it doesn't work.

Smith said:
But i guess you wasn't expecting that confrontation would occur between them, (and so was I)

Well you guess wrong :schierke:, go ahead and re-read what I said on the subject...

Aazealh said:
I think he might very well try to roast them.

Better luck next time.

Woot, thanks for the scans.
Looks like the battle was big enough to make big cheese is showing up. Heh, poor Guts; he & co. just wanted to get on the ship & get out of this. ;]

CnC

Ad Oculos
I'd opt for Guts doing something clever over Skully or the moon child suddenly appearing. Having SK show up seems kinda lame to me. But I suppose Miura could pull it off.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Wow! Some interesting content in this episode. Thanks for the scans, Aaz!

Top Bottom