New Caska Statue

In the latest chapter of Young Animal they revealed the latest Berserk bust which is of Caska bathing from episode 190(I think.). Plans for the super cool lucky demon rape statue have been put on hiatus until Miura comes out with chapter 200 in 2007. That is all.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Why do I not believe you?

The only other bust I know of is the Reborn Griffith one I say in Hobby Japan sculpted by Murase. He sculpts the statues and figures and stuff. But not the first bust of Guts tho'. That was a Miura peice. He should stick to drawing. :p

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Yeah it's a bust of her, boobs yes, nips no - her hair is covering them ;)

I'll post a scan if you guys want.

puella

Berserk forever
Yeah it's a bust of her, boobs yes, nips no - her hair is covering them ;)

I'll post a scan if you guys want.
please do that Icefall. i'm not a guy though :D
but Caska's bust's nothing new to me.
just curiosity for a big picture even colored!!

I finally saw a picture of the Caska bust on Yahoo Japan Auctions...

It's not fair...how come we don't get the same treatment for Guts and Griffith...I would be more likely to buy them if that were the case (Why yes, I am a perverted female, you're point?)

puella

Berserk forever
(Why yes, I am a perverted female, you're point?)
same here.what a surprise! ;D

bytheway) but if Guts' or Griffith's were made up, their bust (chest) couldn't be enough at all.
So they should make only Caska's.

puella

Berserk forever
True, I wouldn't have been able to afford the import shipping cost ^_^;;
by the way, I like your new icon, not meaning your erica is not so good. How did you get that? do you happen to draw them? ::)

I finally saw a picture of the Caska bust on Yahoo Japan Auctions
would you cut that URL off for me. I'm too lazy~

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
please do that Icefall. i'm not a guy though :D

I use it as an androgenous term meaning "all of you" ^_-

Anyway sorry I didn't get to post the pic before I went on vacation. I've been travelling and haven't even been online much in the past 2 weeks o_O;;

The Auction for the bust isn't listed anymore... A picture of it might be posted at the Young Animal site though.

As for the icon, they pegged it correctly, it's from the Visual & Story File book which I got last week. :) I simply scanned them and made it an animated gif. My own art leaves much to be desired... :'(

Top Bottom