New kuri Puck figures?

I know they have a lot of figures out there that are puck and I got these so far:

5 types of puck keychains
2 types of puck toothbrush
2 mini figures from vol. 3
2 3-1/2 figures kuri puck that are mad face and calm face
puck sticker
new 4 piece kuri puck edition with the female elf

but there are other ones I haven't collected yet. for example, this one. How to get your hand on one of these below?

puck.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
omega-anime said:
but there are other ones I haven't collected yet. for example, this one. How to get your hand on one of these below?

These were made by Headlong. They're sold as model kits, unassembled and unpainted. You can buy them on Yahoo Japan auctions (and at Hobby Festivals in Japan of course).

I went to the japan yahoo auction...but I don't understand a word on there... And plus a lot of them are saying that the seller won't ship internationally

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
omega-anime said:
I went to the japan yahoo auction...but I don't understand a word on there... And plus a lot of them are saying that the seller won't ship internationally

There aren't a lot of ways to buy things on Yahoo Japan auctions for a westerner: you have to use a third party. There are several threads on the board detailing this procedure, please search for them, they contain all the answers you could possibly want.

Here is a thread among others on the topic. link

Top Bottom