Endlich habe ich mein Berserk bekommen!

I just got volumes 1-6 today. They're alot smaller than I expected because I had pictured a typical American size comic but they're still very cool of course. I've just flipped through it so far but the translation seems to be ok and the interview "I'm a comic author, but simultaneously a comic reader as well" is a nice addition. I'll eventually scan whatever is interesting but I need to read these now!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Re: Schließlich habe ich mein Berserk bekommen!

I just got volumes 1-6 today. They're alot smaller than I expected because I had pictured a typical American size comic but they're still very cool of course. I've just flipped through it so far but the translation seems to be ok and the interview "I'm a comic author, but simultaneously a comic reader as well" is a nice addition. I'll eventually scan whatever is interesting but I need to read these now!
congratulations.
it should be "endlich habe ich mein berserk bekommen.", assuming that you refer to the english word "finally". ;)
the translations are not ok at every part of it, i can tell ya! They're not the worst, 'though. let's say it's readable.
There's a new volume coming out every month now, so we should be able to catch up with the japanese guys long before it ends.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

???
There's a new volume coming out every month now, so we should be able to catch up with the japanese guys long before it ends.
Every month?Are u sure!
That would be awesome.
ah i bi so aufgregt i muaß bibi
(no idea why i m writing this,maybe u know?!) ???

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Every month?Are u sure!
That would be awesome.
ah i bi so aufgregt i muaß bibi
(no idea why i m writing this,maybe u know?!) ???
sorry, i've no idea...

maximus

sorry, i've no idea...
I was afraid u say that let s go on...jo past moch weida is eh gscheida...wos david?naaaaa

congratulations.
it should be "endlich habe ich mein berserk bekommen.", assuming that you refer to the english word "finally". ;)
the translations are not ok at every part of it, i can tell ya! They're not the worst, 'though. let's say it's readable.
Yeah, I knew it didn't sound right. ;) It's the equivalent of "lastly" from what I gather. I hope to improve my German as far as vocabulary but it seems to be slangy with "hab" and such.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Yeah, I knew it didn't sound right.  ;) It's the equivalent of "lastly" from what I gather. I hope to improve my German as far as vocabulary but it seems to be slangy with "hab" and such.
good luck!
I'm glad I don't have to learn german as a foreign language. It can be complicated at times (4 cases & stuff)

maximus

good luck!
I'm glad I don't have to learn german as a foreign language. It can be complicated at times (4 cases & stuff)
However die deitsche sproch is elegant and a nice one too don t u think?with all the dialects and accents!
Einfoch fui geil!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

However die deitsche sproch is elegant and a nice one too don t u think?with all the dialects and accents!
Einfoch fui geil!
dialect is cool (oidausseerisch) 8)
die "deutsche hochsprache" is... :-/

Top Bottom