finally something entertaining

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I love asir. He helped me find my good friend Pierre Bronkovichiation. And here is Asir's latest email to me.

-----------------------------------------------------
Estimated Walter it has seen that your web have been
in a state of recesion, I create that owes to that
your servant of internet was connected to the systems
of the twin towers, since your pagina not he has shown
many advances since almost two months, the seccion
again capitulos tambien he has suffered desvarios, not
they can be seen the ultimas you split of The berserk
and ademas the system of Forum now asksContraseña in
numero for users already registered for which has not
been able to enter. Walter, you think to renew the
pagina before end of year? As I resolve my problem of
password? thanks by your atencion

----------------------------------------------
And no, I don't know what he's asking about, but it's pretty goddamn hilarious.

-Walter

a translation for people with no sense of humour:

Walter- It seems that your page isn't being updated as much.  My guess is that your server was in the WTC, as it hasn't been updated in 2 months.  The section again 'capitulos' also he has suffered 'desvarios' not that they can be seen.  You completed the split of The Berserk and admins of the Forums now ask password in number for users already registered for which i havn't been able to enter [don't ask me what the hell crack he's babbling about on.]  Walter, do you think you'll update the page before the end of the year, as well as resolve my problem with the password [what the hell password? i don't speak crazybitch, drive through.].

Thanks for your attention,

Asir.

'Translated' by some random jackhole who hasn't shut his cockholster (me).

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
::)  I take it asir is not too fond of the english language.  Sounds like his native tongue speaks Spanish....or is it Italian?  Ask him to next time write in his full native language and then maybe we can completely translate it instead of having to turn knots in our brains for trying to understand something Negative_Earth says is "crazybitch".  Heh.  

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*grins*

Asir's mexican, so that should explain the english. And it sure sounds like Babelfish or soemthing similar has been used to translate it...

The section about the password... I dunno. Perhaps he has lost his login password? I'm really not sure... or perhaps he's having the same trouble I had a while back, when I could not log in at all, and had to log in as a guest (if anyone remembers that)... Walther solved that for me that time, perhaps it's the same trouble Asir's having?

puella

Berserk forever
*grins*

The section about the password... I dunno. Perhaps he has lost his login password?
I don't think so.
if he lost the password, he could get it by mailing Walter just as he did. huh?
I guess there is another reason.
damn it.do i need a certain specialty as a puzzle maniac?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
perhaps there is no password.
perhaps all he wants to do is drive us insane.
well, i have to admit he almost succeed... funny stuff, 'though ;D

Top Bottom