Berserk

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
http://www.anime-nakama.com/forum/showthread.php?s=b89e5d3df0769e4c3cae4f1c4879a
7df&threadid=1712&pagenumber=2

I haven't had time to read through all those garbage posts, but someone told me that someone over there's spouting off "confirmed rumors" about season 2. Anyone care to check?  ;D

I would but it's 4:30, I just had to do some work on a website that had to be live by 9am tomorrow - I can feel layers of eyeball peeling off O_O

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Eepp!

Get some sleep...

Hmm... they don't really say anything. Just that the second season already is in production. No names, no info, no company... nothing worthwhile.

probably just another rumour, I'll believe it when names are named...

I think that the Danzai Arc along with the Eclipse's last moments and the Count part of the plot could be enough for a Season 2...

well, at first glance, it would appear so. However, you'll need to deal with a few omissions the anime made:
-No Puck (although i'm not sure if that's necessary or not...)
-SkullKnight
-Other Apostles (Wyld? i'm probably wrong with this)
-The whole Silas the thief king bit.

But other than that, it's smooth sailing. Except for that whole demon thing. that's never pretty.

CnC

Ad Oculos
I WANT SECOND SEASON AHHHHH

patience... if there was to be a second season it would probably happen after the manga's come to some conclusion.. unless u want another shitty ending -_^

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I think that the Danzai Arc along with the Eclipse's last moments and the Count part of the plot could be enough for a Season 2...
do you think they wanna do a season 3 as well?
my guess, they're gonna squeeze all the plot in one more season... if that one's really gonna be up one day...

CnC

Ad Oculos
i forget if this was discussed, but how popular was the anime in Japan?
I know it got a larger crowd for the manga, but how much?

Top Bottom