Post Wacky Images

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
alien37yo.jpg

No double posting. One at a time, gents.

CnC

Ad Oculos
well, at least now we know that aaz doesn't just spend all his time on the boards. He-man cosplaying, tho!?

.. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
at least now we know that aaz doesn't just spend all his time on the boards. He-man cosplaying, tho!?

Well obviously that isn't me (and you knew it already, bastard). :guts:

PS3controller-Warhawk.gif

Anyway here's the masterful demo of the new PS3 controller by Warhawk's lead developer.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Well obviously that isn't me

And in the blink of an eye all of my hopes and dreams were crushed.  :judo:
I never seen a working picture of Aaz in the picture thread and
I always wanted to see the infamous "Crocodile Aaz" pic from way back.

kid_finger.jpg

I know this dosen't count as "wacky" but I'm still looking for my pics of me cross dressing. :schierke:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
putting_the_super_in_mario_diptych.jpg

I don't have "Crocodile Aaz," but I'm sure Griff or Aaz will post it when they get on.

PS: Yota that was awesome :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
I never seen a working picture of Aaz in the picture thread and I always wanted to see the infamous "Crocodile Aaz" pic from way back.

Haha really? I'll try to find it for you then, I've lost a lot of pictures in successive HDD crashes (lucky me :schierke:) but I think I've still got these somewhere. EDIT: Ok then, here you go.

D00126a.jpg
D00127a.jpg

I used to do cool stuff, now I'm just a family man. :judo:

puella

Berserk forever
One day I was preparing dinner and the menu was steak. At the moment I fried it and put it out into a dish, oh my! I found Puck who had survived and returned from a blazing Vritannis. :isidro:

Look at his eyes, mouth and ears. It's really Puck!
He looked a bit burned but still good and brave. Most of all, he looked delicious. :carcus:

Puck-Steak.jpg

My husband took a photo of him and then snapped it from me and ate it before me. He's evil. :zodd:

This is the second time I saw Puck in food. A Japanese guy found a real Puck chestnut while eating tons of them.

tehbadass.jpg

He's a gourmet elf as he himself says so that might not be a surprising thing.
Keep your eyes open and be alert. You might be the one who finds Puck in your food next time. Evarella is also possible, pay attention especially when eating cabbage.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
PS3_retarded.jpg

The EyeToy, not a gimmick at all, unlike the Wii controller! A serious product for grown-ups, not kiddies! :badbone:

Record Low

1 person makes the difference
i feel like im hoggin the posts....so i'll just watch what every one puts on here...

EVILBUNNY.jpg

ps. happy late easter....

Top Bottom