Post Wacky Images

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Griffith said:
Made these the other day with my Mega Man lego man:
Weird... I just finished beating Mega Man 2.
1242690632912.jpg

This inspired me to make new artwork for used games from Gamestop instead of keeping the horrible inserts they have.
1242495009230.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
These are fuckin rad man! More!

Yeah, I really only did these as an afterthought after just photographing the lego Mega Man himself (I used to have one of hard hat too =). What I really want to do is get some baby blue and and flesh colored legos so I can create the true blue bomber, not one that's using the Hard Knuckle power or something. =)

Dar_Klink

These aren't wacky really, but I didn't make them so they don't belong in creation station, so I guess here is okay, right?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darklink286 said:

These aren't wacky really, but I didn't make them so they don't belong in creation station, so I guess here is okay, right?

Yeah it's alright. They've already been posted anyway.

Dar_Klink

pumpkinbehelitofthegodh.jpg

Found this yesterday and thought it was pretty cool.
Edit: Aw man, I just found TheSkyTraveller's pumpkin thread... holy shit makes this one look kinda puny.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Haha, those are awesome! I love that the description, character artwork and title are all mishmashed on the Final Fantasy V game.

Dar_Klink

Rhombaad said:
Haha, those are awesome! I love that the description, character artwork and title are all mishmashed on the Final Fantasy V game.
FF X-2 characters, FFV title, Mega Man Battle Network Description, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Screenshots. The best combination ever.

Dar_Klink

Aazealh said:
I've seen that one. Not as good as the Mario stuff it's inspired from IMHO.
Yeah, I love those Mario ones, which is why I liked that one so much.
1247568969572.jpg

Here's some more nightmare fuel for you guys.

Top Bottom