Post Wacky Images

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Hahaha, is that supposed to be Freud?! :ganishka:

It's part of a bigger story. Used to be able to find it all online but apparently they took it down when they sold it.

KKK.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Shane said:
Is that fish born like that or does it have some sort of disease?

Don't ask me, I have absolutely no idea what it is. Just found the pictures on a Japanese board, and they didn't say anything about it themselves.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Haha Walter that totally nails the show. And Darklink, I felt bad for smiling at that... but it made me smile anyway. :guts:

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Hmmmm, for a celebrity, Reese Witherspoon has kinda yellow teeth. For a celebrity I must say. Without bleaching your teeth, those look like normal teeth.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SlimJ87D said:
Hmmmm, for a celebrity, Reese Witherspoon has kinda yellow teeth. For a celebrity I must say. Without bleaching your teeth, those look like normal teeth.

You mean the guy who airbrushed her face forgot to whiten the teeth.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
Barkley shoulda joined the band instead of Pat Smear. Look at how giddily confused Kurt is hahaha.
I'm pretty sure this image is what made him want to end his life.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Haha, that's the most awkward pic I've ever seen Walter. I didn't know Kurt and Charles met, perhaps things would have turned out differerntley if Kurt would have followed the ways of Barkley? Probably not, he's probably on about 10 dimes of heroin in that pic. Everytime I see Barkley I think of a cartoon where he makes guest appearances and all the characters don't pay attention to him. Whenever he talks owls start hooting then he walks away with his shoulders slumped. Damn what was it?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
Everytime I see Barkley I think of a cartoon where he makes guest appearances and all the characters don't pay attention to him. Whenever he talks owls start hooting then he walks away with his shoulders slumped. Damn what was it?

That would be Clerks: The Animated Series. Barkley played himself, too. :guts:

Top Bottom