Post Wacky Images

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
グリフィス said:
Agreed, though they apparently didn't have a leather jacket. Also, I know that the Unforgiven one was a combo and close enough, but having Clint Eastwood and NOT as Dirty Harry or the man with no name? For shame.

Very true. The article's title is a misnomer, when you come down to it.

グリフィス said:
Some screens since you guys probably can't watch that

:judo:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
Very true. The article's title is a misnomer, when you come down to it.

Yeah, I guess that superlative sounded better than, "one of their legendary roles."

Still, very cool find, NightCrawler.

Aazealh said:

Alright, I went the extra mile! :guts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNv6qto6So

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
グリフィス said:
Final bitch: Spacey isn't exactly evoking John Doe there, is he?

When i saw him i immediately thought of Keyser Soze, but then i read "Seven" and was like wtf?!

グリフィス said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNv6qto6So

It was better than i expected. :guts:

Griffith

NightCrawler said:
When i saw him i immediately thought of Keyser Soze, but then i read "Seven" and was like wtf?!

On that note, Sam Neil and his photographer deserve extra credit for seeming to truly understand the exercise and pulling it off nicely despite the prob/wardrobe limitations.

NightCrawler said:
It was better than i expected. :guts:

I really enjoyed the "surprise" ending. =)

Anyway, back to that photoshoot...

Followed some of the source links and found a bonus; how could that article leave THIS one out!

clarice.jpg

They have the glass partition from Silence of the Lambs but not a leather jacket? Wait, she's wearing one! Seriously, the inconsistency with the props is maddening. =)

Speaking of which, bonus Arnold:

schwarz.jpg

Hey, remember when the Terminator wryly smoked a cigar? No? Fine, cause I'm counting this one as Dutch. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
グリフィス said:
Followed some of the source links and found a bonus; how could that article leave THIS one out!

Wow, holy shit yeah, it's the best one!

グリフィス said:
Hey, remember when the Terminator wryly smoked a cigar? No? Fine, cause I'm counting this one as Dutch. :guts:

I was about to say! :void:

Griffith

Aazealh said:
Wow, holy shit yeah, it's the best one!

Yeah, I even like that instead of doing the over the top evil grin, Hopkins opted for the creepy blank affect expression; just like my prom picture! :carcus:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Man I'm glad I read this thread.

turkitage said:
Spacey isn't exactly evoking John Doe there, is he?

He could have at least put hi hands behind his back.

Hey, remember when the Terminator wryly smoked a cigar? No? Fine, cause I'm counting this one as Dutch.

Is that really Dutch?

Griffith

Oburi said:
He could have at least put hi hands behind his back.

Or have him staring like a creep while holding the out box in front of him, or next to it on his knees.

Oburi said:
Is that really Dutch?

I doubt it was intentional, probably just a typical Arnie shot like with Nicholson's, but he's smoking a cigar in a hummer, so close enough. =)

Top Bottom