Post Wacky Images

Anyone who thinks a Gorilla even stands a genuine chance, watched too much King Kong. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38q2fDtDDvM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItE4FQU784&feature=related

The video's should explain themselves but I'll still point out somethings. First off, the bear will use it's weight and it's standing height advantage. It's typical behavior and method for bears. The Gorilla video shows just what kind of fighting a gorilla does. It beats and pounds on it's opponent. That would be a very bad move against a far heavier bear. Especially when you take into consideration that Gorilla's do not have claws, and their teeth/fangs are a joke when you consider just how thick a bears fur coat is. the bear on the other hand, has all the advantages, standing height, weight, brutal claws, large canines, and even more defensive padding.
I don't know which has a denser bone structure but they're both very dense compared to a human's. Both have thick skulls. So just what is it that a gorilla could do to a bear?

Bear by crushing weight, followed by dirty GnP. :troll:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
bearwin.jpg

Ramen4ever said:
So just what is it that a gorilla could do to a bear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OISy-tNOL1c#t=0m10s

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I just can help but think that a gorilla would do something clever during a fight with a bear,

but I will let this 1 sided debate slide.. for now :azan:

heres a possible outcome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXzN3AyXR9w&feature=related

Griffith

I've gotten so out of touch with music the last decade I could be approaching "hasn't heard of the Beatles" status for the next generation. Hell, I might be there and not know it. Proof: I don't even know who to use as an example of the latest great band I'm not familiar with. To cover up for my ignorance, I'm just going to maintain that nothing new I hear impresses me and there are no great bands anymore, in fact, they suck! And where are my slippers!? :azan:

Oh, and:

linkoln.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
Griffith said:
I've gotten so out of touch with music the last decade I could be approaching "hasn't heard of the Beatles" status for the next generation. Hell, I might be there and not know it. Proof: I don't even know who to use as an example of the latest great band I'm not familiar with. To cover up for my ignorance, I'm just going to maintain that nothing new I hear impresses me and there are no great bands anymore, in fact, they suck! And where are my slippers!? :azan:

Well I'm just the biggest Beatles fan I know so of course I'd be a little bewildered how someone could not have even fucking heard of them. But there's still a lot of great bands today. It's too bad nothing new impresses you Griff, at this point I really do think it's more ignorance than everything just being shit compared to "the good old days". I'm guessing you feel the same way about movies and tv shows too?

Griffith

Oburi said:
It's too bad nothing new impresses you Griff, at this point I really do think it's more ignorance than everything just being shit compared to "the good old days".

Yep, that was the point of my self-effacing little rant. This is all I listen to anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2yGLTsnisc

Oburi said:
I'm guessing you feel the same way about movies and tv shows too?

No, that's much easier to keep up with than music. I know those suck.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Oburi said:
But there's still a lot of great bands today. It's too bad nothing new impresses you Griff, at this point I really do think it's more ignorance than everything just being shit compared to "the good old days". I'm guessing you feel the same way about movies and tv shows too?

Well there's also the effect you get of everything looking better and more classic when you look back, just because most of that unmemorable chaff gets left behind in its own dingy decade and the spotlight shines brighter on everything that was actually good or strong enough to remain interesting for a new audience. There's good stuff around today but the overall impression of a current era can still be bad because of the dross that's sitting right next to the gold and getting just as much airplay.

Griffith

Lithrael said:
Well there's also the effect you get of everything looking better and more classic when you look back, just because most of that unmemorable chaff gets left behind in its own dingy decade and the spotlight shines brighter on everything that was actually good or strong enough to remain interesting for a new audience. There's good stuff around today but the overall impression of a current era can still be bad because of the dross that's sitting right next to the gold and getting just as much airplay.

Yeah, hindsight's 20/20 and the gems are already uncovered, so you're only hearing classic music of a particular era (and in revisionist fashion, sometimes that's not actually what was most popular at the time). The flip side to that and the "everything sucks nowadays" mentality is when we turn on what was considered good in the past, especially the near past, "man, can't believe we listened to this, that music SUCKED!"

dog%20music%20lover.jpg

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Oburi said:
But there's still a lot of great bands today. It's too bad nothing new impresses you Griff, at this point I really do think it's more ignorance than everything just being shit compared to "the good old days". I'm guessing you feel the same way about movies and tv shows too?

I could've sworn he was being sarcastic with that last remark. Too bad you can never tell with words.

To be honest, I'm with Griffith here. Nobody comes to mind when I think of the mark that the Beatles left on pop culture. Unless you want to compare popularity, there have been some mega stars but they tend to fade with the next rising 12 year old stud-muffin. I wonder if our generations Hanna Montana's and Justin Beibers will still hold influence in a few decades.

That's not to say there isn't good music. In fact, I find so much music I love that I find it hard to keep track of it all. But it's all very off-course stuff. Oh, I'd better contribute before I derail this thread!

NiceShotGIJoe001.jpg

Probably been posted, but I laughed for 10 minutes when I first saw it.

Aphasia said:
I wonder if our generations Hanna Montana's and Justin Beibers will still hold influence in a few decades.

I don't know, but to stay on topic, look what they've found at the house of a drug lord in Rio de Janeiro these days:

aus8u.jpg

Notice the disturbed policeman in the other room. He's probably the one who found it, given his emotional state.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Walter said:
http://i.imgur.com/lLVhU.png

CODBLOPS Party at my place!

One of the funniest things I've ever read if it's real. Hell, it's still funny.

cash4gold.jpg

EDIT: I just wanted to say that Link Abraham Lincoln is the coolest thing ever.

Top Bottom