Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Blacksmith said:
2jikh1.jpg
This is fantastic! :ganishka:

Oburi

All praise Grail
You know i posted this exact picture like a year ago. I wasn't ganna say anything but since Walter thinks it's SOOO funny... I found it first.

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=6266.msg179705#msg179705

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
renegade.gif

Oburi said:
You know i posted this exact picture like a year ago. I wasn't ganna say anything but since Walter thinks it's SOOO funny... I found it first.

You have to consider the source; afterall, could we trust that the board's biggest Twilight sympathizer really meant it? Seems like an obvious attempt to curry favor honestly, especially now. :iva:

Oburi said:
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=6266.msg179705#msg179705

Also, maybe next time you should try not posting it with every other picture on the Internet. :troll:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Griffith, I love that you're using that renegade symbol everywhere. I have an urge to right click every time I see it. Is there a way we can incorporate real Paragon/Renegade meters under our avatars that change based on our posts? :guts:

54dab9e00fb849425c.jpg

super-meat-boy-responds-to-peta-2753-1291299459-3.jpg

SMBboxart-550x494.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
paragon.gif
Aphasia said:
Griffith, I love that you're using that renegade symbol everywhere. I have an urge to right click every time I see it. Is there a way we can incorporate real Paragon/Renegade meters under our avatars that change based on our posts? :guts:

I'm sure there's some kind of +/- system that could be done as such, but that would really be more appropriate for a dedicated Mass Effect board. We'll just have to settle for this.

+2 Paragon

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's really easy to implement with SMF's default Karma system, but I'm not sure it's of any interest. That's the reason we never used it.

Aphasia

Griffith said:
paragon.gif
I'm sure there's some kind of +/- system that could be done as such, but that would really be more appropriate for a dedicated Mass Effect board. We'll just have to settle for this.

+2 Paragon
Aazealh said:
It's really easy to implement with SMF's default Karma system, but I'm not sure it's of any interest. That's the reason we never used it.

Heh, I was actually just joking. Actually including something like that would be pretty goofy looking in the interface. That's cool that there's a Karma system though. Indeed, just seeing +2 paragon makes my day that much brighter. Hee-hee. :iva:

That's pretty gold DarKlink. Haha. Iron man is so cute. Wolverine...Awesome.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Link as a gentlemen
2j26gxj.jpg

GTA protaganists at a bar would be quite a sight :isidro:
gta4fanart3.jpg

RE5
Resident_Evil_5__Herbs_by_haruningster.jpg

Super Street Fighter Bros.
Super_Street_Fighter_Bros_by_torokun.jpg

I still think a gorilla would kick a bears ass :daiba:
dkmovie1_2.jpg

I've had zelda on the brain non-stop lately :void:
Zelda.jpg

Seriously, I have spent a huge chunk of time trying to piece together a timeline for the Legend of Zelda series. My brain is about to burst :???:
Zelda fanatics have created possbile timelines on Youtube in which they try to put the games in the correct order. Nintendo stated they DO have a timeline, but its a secret :mozgus:

anyone else here a huge Zelda nerd? or am I all alone in this? :farnese:

Aphasia

Truder said:
anyone else here a huge Zelda nerd? or am I all alone in this? :farnese:

I think there are quite a few Zelda fans on board. I'm a big Zelda fan. Haven't played any of the new portable ones though (don't have a DS) But I loved OOT, Majora's mask, Twilight Princess, Windwaker, Minish Cap, Links Awakening, Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, It's all good. :guts: I've gotta get a DS!

Link as a gentlemen is pretty awesome.

Top Bottom