"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
1B71F2F2-47B0-44C3-B637-EFA9B255DC21

3364851456_4a149b2952-400x265.jpg

more cute stuff!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5862/donaldduckfamilytree.jpg

At first I thought it went from top to bottom and my whole perspective on incest in Disney cartoons changed for a split second.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
So wacky! :judo:

I love Brave New World and Amusing Ourselves to Death, the thing is though... I think Orwell and Huxley were both right. Which, hopefully means these two forces are counterbalancing each other instead of forming the perfect synthesis of ruination. In that case, I have new appreciation for Government control. =)

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Griffith said:
So wacky! :judo:

I love Brave New World and Amusing Ourselves to Death, the thing is though... I think Orwell and Huxley were both right. Which, hopefully means these two forces are counterbalancing each other instead of forming the perfect synthesis of ruination. In that case, I have new appreciation for Government control. =)

Wacky... Yeah... :ganishka: I didn't know where else to post this. :griffnotevil:

I agree that they were both right, and it's not as polarizing as the strip shows. But nowaday's Huxley's vision is more relevant. Even with people that are aware of both, tend to be more weary of impending 1984-esque things.
Power is usually more steps ahead. As autocracies are less likely to happen in modern societies, so they have to be disguised by something else.

Top Bottom