hendricks-willis.gif

political-corndog.gif

kardashian-shark.gif

spellbound-cat.gif

cinemagraph-shining5.gif

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I don't know if these qualify as wacky, but they are certainly awkward:
http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/01/meet-the-guy-who-takes-the-most-awkward-photos-with-celebrities-ever/#page/1

Just a few things
What the hell is wrong with Diddy's teeth!? And Kevin Bacon's face! :ganishka:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Tod Howard's should be, "this water was skillfully and carefully hand poured by one of our top-of-the line kraft service employee's".

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Oburi said:
Tod Howard's should be, "this water was skillfully and carefully hand poured by one of our top-of-the line kraft service employee's".
Or maybe a demo showing a man brought back to life by the glass of water. :slan:
Another game dev water glass quote:
"You can drink anything" - Peter Molyneux

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
HIDEO KOJIMA: "This is my final glass of water."

SQUARE-ENIX: "H2O-2."

ACTIVISION: "Glass of water? That'll be $59.99. *1 year later* Refill? That'll be $59.99."

CAPCOM: "We're going to release a new water." *2 months later* "We've discontinued water. Maybe if our fans had showed more interest in it, you wouldn't be going thirsty now. Think on that."

SONY: "Our water uses proprietary hydration molecules that are only compatible with SONY glasses."

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
I guess Capcom really is trolling, they don't put Megaman in MvC3, they don't put him in Ultimate MvC3, they announce Legends 3 then cancel it, and now they put bad box art Megaman in the Playstation vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken.

1327626233071.jpg

character_megaman.jpg

megamanbox.jpg

Don't know if this counts as wacky lol but its trolling to me.

Lord Leith said:
I guess Capcom really is trolling, they don't put Megaman in MvC3, they don't put him in Ultimate MvC3, they announce Legends 3 then cancel it, and now they put bad box art Megaman in the Playstation vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken.

Don't know if this counts as wacky lol but its trolling to me.

Yes. This is incredible. My body is ready.

Dar_Klink

Is it funny because it's a demotivational poster, horribly done, makes little sense, has a 9gag logo, and from tumblr? :troll:

because that's not funny. :mozgus:

Dar Klink said:
Is it funny because it's a demotivational poster, horribly done, makes little sense, has a 9gag logo, and from tumblr? :troll:

because that's not funny. :mozgus:
Dude haha ...

23284158_l.jpg

24539_logo.jpg

15958_logo.jpg

3540274364_logo.jpg

126720_logo.jpg

28491_logo.jpg

logo.jpg

275217_logo.jpg

68608_logo.jpg

531327444lnk6.jpg

... there's plenty more, it makes perfect sense :slan: especially where Brutal Deathmetal's concerned these days.

Dar_Klink

Well, I feel a bit dumb. :farnese:

(but demotivational posters, 9gag, and tumblr are stiill horrible) :ganishka:

Top Bottom