Post Wacky Images

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
tUBzB.gif

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Today from the front page of CNN.com, warning about national about heat advisories:

cnn070112.jpg

They continue to be America's best news source for unintended comedy.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
NightCrawler said:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/473959_3875203272149_286675177_o.jpg

And that doesn't even cover the big six conglomerates that probably own or have a controlling stake in those, as well as the media. =)

On the lighter side...

Superhero-Economics.jpg

Griffith said:
And that doesn't even cover the big six conglomerates that probably own or have a controlling stake in those, as well as the media. =)

On the lighter side...

<<image snipped>>

Nice one, there :ganishka:
And have the folks at Obiz Media done similar profiles for other famous supervillains, by any chance? It'd be neat to see a comparison between the Joker and Green Goblin, for example.

Dar Klink said:
Such a great source of news Kotaku is. :schierke:

They ran out of articles condemning the objectification of women just above photo galleries of scantily clad women?

But it's still not as bad as some of their other stuff:

Jade Smells Pretty At London Games Fest

Visitors to the London Games Festival this weekend will get a rare opportunity to get close enough to Ubisoft's Jade Raymond to bathe in the warm, flowery scent she leaves in her wake everywhere she goes. She'll be making an appearance at the flagship HMV store on Oxford Street on Saturday afternoon to promote some game about assassins doing some sort of thing, possibly killing that band that sang the "Can You Take Me Higher" song. The press release says something about showcasing new levels from the latest version of the game, but that's neither here nor there. I'm personally hoping she announces a new game where you just move the camera around a 3D model of her person for hours at a time. I'd pay a hundred dollars. Or pounds. A hundred pounds of dollars.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Dar Klink said:
Such a great source of news Kotaku is. :schierke:
Kotaku certainly sucks. But Ashcraft is their absolute worst blogger (note: not writer). You can count on his shit sucking like an atomic clock.

Top Bottom