Evolution of Guts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
With as much talk that is going on with Guts in his current prediciment and to keep the current episodes section clean. Let's all talk about the possibilties of Guts' fate in this situation. Will he die only to be in a sense reborn? Will he be saved? By whom? As Aaz and Griffith no More had mentioned, Guts' is in a pretty serious situation right now where its not very clear that he will escape in his normal fashon.

So what do you all think? Will this be the next possible evolution of Guts' as some have speculated or will he once again avoid hid doom?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I think Guts is going to survive this trial by the skin of his teeth. Some people haven't really recognized the trouble he's in. I'm not entirely sure the level of protection the Berserk's Armour can offer, considering Ganishka's attack managed to spit Schierke right out!

But to answer the intial question; I don't believe Guts will go through some sort of 'Evolution'. There is so much drama going on around him at this point, to make it ALL about Guts would kind of take the shine off things. I'm going to put this out here.. regardless of how much evidence there is: Griffith and the Band of the Hawk will come along to "save" the day... at least in Vritannis' eyes he will. It would be quite fitting, seeing as Griffith ruining Ganishka's fun last time :badbone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom