JAPAN!

Some of you might have heard of this manga or even bought it, but for those lucky lucky people who didn`t I have decided to fill you in on the manga experience known as Japan! A humongous Japanese gangster comes to Barcelona where he tries to woo a reporter. The gangster, the reporter and a bunch of other retards get sucked into a despotic wasteland where only strong survive(I was really surprised to find out the writer of Fist of the North Star also did this manga. I think he`s also doing a manga called Cyborg which looks like an even shitter version of Fist of the North Star). Anyway some people get beat up and stuff happens, but I can`t really say it was important or interesting. There were some really great moments in this manga however. Like when the gangster dude sees the reporter lady naked he seems to be some experiencing unspeakable terror and the scene where he sees a bunch of naked ladies running in a lake was also great. (`These women! They aren`t Japanese!) The art for this manga while not up to par with Miura`s current work is still better than the stuff he did in the early days of Berserk. It`s just the total lack of imagination in this whole manga that actually makes it just as bad as the first three volumes of Berserk.While I would not advise anyone to buy this manga I can`t say it was the worst thing I ever spent any money on. That was the Cowboy Bebop manga. What a piece of shit.

What about the anime?
Released on sept.the 1st 10 days before the twins collapsed!?

Well I`m going to ignore the insane part of your message and just say that I haven`t seen that anime anywhere.

Oh, another great thing about Japan is there`s a tombstone that says the person died in 2031 AD.

puella

Berserk forever
What about the anime?
Released on sept.the 1st 10 days before the twins collapsed!?
What do you mean by that?
JAPAN is one of former mangas by Miura and not come out into anime. ???

Top Bottom