Sad State of Affairs Indeed.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Maybe all the “crappy board members” are just waiting for the BBS to magically improve to a level worthy of their intelligent contribution.

;)

-Griffith

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Whats' wrong with you, Drachenfels ?
Don't you see you're an important aim of the 'Old School' berserkers ? ^^ It's kinda an essential discussion, right here ! Though I don't feel fully aimed, I think some guys are 'overbadseeing' ... I don't really like this, but in a way, I don't care.
And as always, I'm confuse ! ^^

puella

Berserk forever
have just read vol.11 again. maybe this is my 7 times for this volume of Wild. It's always so cool to me.
I dare to say Wild part is definitely one of the best scenes in berserk.
All of a sudden, a certain idea comes to my mind.
why I should feel the story of recent berserk is going on so slowly? I often complain about slow-development: Guts wandering around with Caska, the boring discussion with Flora and so on. I even think it some kinda "filler" and this is why our discussion is not like in the old times.
but now I realize this is just because I read berserk in YAs.
I bought 1-20volumes at a time. you know what I mean?
I don't get used to waiting for recent YA chapters or new issues of berserk. that's the simple and stupid reason.
Instead of admitting it, I blamed Miura. :-X
yeah, it's my fault. definitely not Miura.
People had to wait to see the whole Wild part in YAs for more than 6months.
If I'd been in that time, I'd have also complained about "slow development" :p

does anybody here like me?
One bought a bunch of volumes at a time and should wait and wait for recent chapter 1-2 a month and 1-2 voulme a year at most. Gosh~ it's still tough to me.

D

Drachenfels

Whats' wrong with you, Drachenfels ?

whatpartof_large.jpg

:)

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Well, a whole lot’s been happening in the Berserk community lately…oh, no wait, nothing’s been happening at all actually, nothing relating to Berserk anyway. The events of the story may be more important than ever right now; Kentarou Miura’s world is coming into full view but we certainly aren’t seeing it. Rather than generating theories and speculation at this, what should be, exciting time, the board has become a strange gathering place for buffoons (myself included) the world over; a rogues gallery of Berserk fans now and former rambling incoherently about random bullshit and bitching about the fantasy content of series. We decide whether a chapter “totally sucked” or not based a second hand description that’s only a few sentences long. Do we even attempt to look beyond the surface anymore, are we trying to understand the implications of anything? More information on the Berserk world is being revealed than ever, even the coveted Chapter 83 didn’t get this explicit, and still all people can do is make cheap AD&D jokes and lameass MS Paint Berserk covers because all we focus now on are the set pieces.  It’s gotten to the point where paradiselost is not only welcome, but missed.  Shit people, let’s pull our heads out of our asses, take a look around, and ask ourselves what we’re doing here? The world of Berserk is blooming and we are finally being given the chance to understand how it truly works on every level, the Berserk DVD’s have just been released in the United Sates, and Berserk Volume 23 is coming out tomorrow.  There is no excuse, the Berserk community should be bigger and healthier than ever, so why is it in a coma?

The scans being the main reason. You can't really debate over speculations, seen-heard recaps and 2 or 3 pics. So people just grasp that bit of info they get and joke about it, since any serious comment is provocative speculation over something you can't really analyze.

“But Griff, Miura has made Berserk teh fantasy AD&D LOTR’s garbage!”

EAT A BAG OF HELL! This series has had fairy dust and elves in it from day one.  It’s had a Minotaur with wings. It’s had a 300-pound skeleton fullback with a rose sword and matching shield, and a horse that can fucking fly.  It’s had a main character known throughout the land as the BLACK SWORDSMAN who wields the DRAGONSLAYER, how about the whole Goddamn Lost Choldren arc…do I need to continue?  I don’t care how blind you were to it before, that’s just as much fucking fantasy as enchanted weapons and witches. How come nobody ever noticed or complained about all this fantasy shit before the Lord of the Rings movie came out? Miura has presented us with the antithesis of God Hand and instead of examining it we’re only complaining about how it doesn’t match with the rest of the series. No shit, I guess he did a good job.

I must say your little speech there sure inspired me.
And therefor I am going to do what no man has done before...

“But Griff, we don’t have teh scans!”

I'm gonna do something really crazy and get the scans.
ALL the scans. So you hold on there, as crazy as I may sound. It is the Grail, the whole thing up to vol.22 and maybe even further, but I think I can get it.

Sure, I have to sell my body and hurt people, BUT I'LL DO IT!!! ;D
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!
etc etc...
seriusly tough, you're right.
I wish I could post some more, but I quit the job at the Internet Cafe and web access is a luxury again.
However, this is the place I got my first scans from, the place where my posts were most intelectually ignored, the place where... you get the picture. So, in order to revitalize it, I really ought to break some shit down and get those fuckaz!

This is a message.
You ppl resist a few weeks and maybe we can start over again, from the point where we lost touch with the story...

or maybe, I'll just fail miserably, but then again, it's not like we'll lose much.

puella

Berserk forever
the place where my posts were most intelectually ignored, the place where... you get the picture. So, in order to revitalize it, I really ought to break some shit down and get those fuckaz!
Everybody has felt the same way ever including me.
but if this is the reason that stops some people from posting, can be the serious problem.
I think we are sometimes too "unkind" to and likely to "attack"  those who have different point of view, criticize or complain about the manga,
and are new here so don't know berserk quite well.
We should think their opinions also come from serious speculation and love for berserk.
don't you agree? ;)

Sure, I have to sell my body and hurt people, BUT I'LL DO IT!!! ;D
How much?  ;D
No, this girl never wants you to do that, Whity Hawk.
28304-020628s.jpg
 she visits you so soooon. :D

White_Hawk

poor white hawk!
I'll offer 8 cents! ;D

Well ppl, you don't know what ya missin!!

www.dinamik.hr

I'd be the guy in black...

SO, THE BIDDING STARTS AT 200.000.000 $, females only!!! :eek:

If all goes accordnig to my plan, I'll gather funds for my army of translators, buy off Berserk rights anf voila! Scans for everyone.

Seriously tough,
in about 10-11 days I should be able to do something about this situation...

D

Drachenfels

SO, THE BIDDING STARTS AT 200.000.000 $, females only!!!  :eek:

I think I just write 200.000.000 $ on a piece of paper and give it to a fat chick ;D

White_Hawk

If I have to pay 200,000,000.00 $ for you I'd rather wank off myself.

BUT NO!
IT'S FOR WORLD PEACE!!! :D

And ok, I think I'll recall that sum...
let's make 1 $ after all... :(

Top Bottom