The Fate of SK.net

What will happen when Berserk is finally finished? Will SK.net get bland and wash away, or will it stay fresh, alive and youthful?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I guess it'll stay around and we'll discuss old stuff over and over and over. Plus Miura's new work if he undertakes something once Berserk will be done.

PS: I moved your thread to another, more proper section in regard to its topic.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
We'll all be old men by the time Berserk is done... the Internet might not even exist in those years to come :schierke:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Uriel said:
We'll all be old men by the time Berserk is done... the Internet might not even exist in those years to come :schierke:

nah, the internet will still exist. I just hope the cockroach overlords will allow us to access it.

Sk.net could be the underground revolution! :badbone:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Well, I picture that SK.Net will still be thriving thanks to the forums. Like Aaz said we'll probably just be discussing the entire manga like we do now. Probably less speculation (since it's done) but I'm sure there would still be some "What If.."'s speculation topics.

I think SK.Net will last all the way to the completion of Berserk. :guts: I won't be surpised if I'm 40-something by then.

IsolatioN said:
Probably less speculation (since it's done) but I'm sure there would still be some "What If.."'s speculation topics.

Berserk Infinities: Casca doesn't lose her mind, Guts loses his ego to the Beast, Isidro dies protecting Schierke, Serpico uses Guts' Beherit, Zodd joins with Guts. Whacky shit man. Griffith and the Moonlight child are the same person...wait a minute...

Hopefully SkullKnight is around for lllooonnnggg time, I like it 'round these parts.  :guts:

Stream

Inousha
In the very end..

Guts destroys God Hand,

...and then the five SK most powerful users (or ones with most posts) sacrifice all the other users and become the new God Hand members

:troll:

Demons overcome our Earth, in some other world another Artist gets touched by the Idea and gets the Idea and starts making new Manga...

New sites are made...
and it goes on like that forever

:troll: :troll:

...and then the five SK most powerful users (or ones with most posts) sacrifice all the other users and become the new God Hand members

I thought of that before believe it or not, scared the hell out of me!  That's why I'm trying to get to the top. :carcus:

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
It is probably relatively safe to expect that when the end comes, if it receives any publicity, there will be an influx of new members. Hopefully the very knowledgeable and constructive members of the community will not be driven off by the annoyance that can come from the major event attention.

Totally my own opinion here, but as a long time lurker, too lazy to really put forth the effort to participate regularly.... SK.net has a strong core group at it's heart that I suspect will be discussing Berserk for years and years to come, even if the story were to suddenly conclude next week.

I guess this is as good a place as any to drop a compliment, there is a ton of great information to be found here, and I haven't seen thoughtful, level headed, intelligent discussion like that found here on any other fan-forum I have read through. A pretty good example is the discussion going on in the thread regarding the DH translations and sfx, there is serious insightful content there, and it hasn't devolved into a flame festival, which is directly attributable to good moderation and great forum regulars.

Keep up the good work, I and I am sure many other regular readers do get quite a bit from the forums and all the great information in main page Encyclopedia

Borgoff said:
What will happen when Berserk is finally finished? Will SK.net get bland and wash away, or will it stay fresh, alive and youthful?

You mean IF berserk is finally finished, It might go on even longer. lol But I expect the site will stay I hope :serpico:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
When my time finally comes and I die... my son will take over the reigns of this account, and when his time comes, his child will take over.. and so on and so on until the story is completed.

Also I got the scoop on the next episode..

It goes back to Griffith's perspective and he is shown talking to the other Apostile leaders such as Grunbeld, Irvine, and Locus about his plans, he is grinning and seems to have a plan against Ganishka. Silat is also with Ganishka's group as he knows that Rakshis is near. It then goes back to Ganishka who whistled for a cab and when it came near the licens plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
When my time finally comes and I die... my son will take over the reigns of this account, and when his time comes, his child will take over.. and so on and so on until the story is completed.

Also I got the scoop on the next episode..

It goes back to Griffith's perspective and he is shown talking to the other Apostile leaders such as Grunbeld, Irvine, and Locus about his plans, he is grinning and seems to have a plan against Ganishka. Silat is also with Ganishka's group as he knows that Rakshis is near. It then goes back to Ganishka who whistled for a cab and when it came near the licens plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Forever is a long time, So good luck with your child and your child's child possesing this account when your gone.

And thanks for the heads up on the next Berserk episode :guts:

Berserk will never end :chomp: its the literary version of the perpetual motion machine.. :schierke:
(I think we will get another 7 - 12 years out of it before http://www.skullknight.net/griffdeath/ )

Saiya you just made my day
and got the prince of bel-air song stuck in my head :puck:
Thx a bunch o_O

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Death May Die said:
How many member does Skull Net have? If any one would like to tell me.

Skull KNIGHT.net has 3,999 members currently. Couldn't you have asked one member later?! :puck:

You can view them by clicking the "members list" link towards the bottom of the main forum page. It's got a Hawks banner as an icon, in case you're missing it.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Skull KNIGHT.net has 3,999 members currently. Couldn't you have asked one member later?!  :puck:

You can view them by clicking the "members list" link towards the bottom of the main forum page. It's got a Hawks banner as an icon, in case you're missing it.

Well to be fair I do have 4 accounts.... They are still legit!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Well to be fair I do have 4 accounts.... They are still legit!
That's because you keep forgetting your password, I guess. Seriously though, why 4 dude? I've been trying to keep a tight lid on multiple accounts. Which reminds me, I even got rid of accounts inactive the past 3 years a few weeks ago... So we're really sitting at around 5,000 I think.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
That's because you keep forgetting your password, I guess. Seriously though, why 4 dude? I've been trying to keep a tight lid on multiple accounts. Which reminds me, I even got rid of accounts inactive the past 3 years a few weeks ago... So we're really sitting at around 5,000 I think.

Every now and then I go through all the trouble to make a new e-mail address. So when that happens I make another account for Sk.net to celebrate. And yeah I forgot my password once and had to make three out of the 4 accounts for that very reason.

Top Bottom