Jackass comes around for a second serving

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809266692/trailer

I never thought they'd do another one of these. How many more ways can they come up with to kick their own asses?

Honestly, these guys have really over stayed their welcome in my book. They were funny for a while, but then getting hit the nuts a thousand times and generally beating the shit out of each other got old really fast.

It's a quick cash-in for these guys that's for sure. They make another movie where all they do is stupid shit, get hurt in the process, and make people laugh at their stupidity. These guys have more than enough cash to keep themselves occupied with, so I don't really see why they need to put themselves through anymore self torture.

But then, maybe they like it.

awesome something new is always welcome.

Moneywise I bet most of them are broke except for Bam and Noxville. For some reason I don't see them as the "money saving" type more like the "lets spend our cash living like a Rock Star" style.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
CnC said:
Between that and the Jackass 2 movie in the other thread, I'm sure Kurosawa would be proud of the movies we've got out now.

... :schierke:
Whats with the hate of Jackass 2? I know they aren't trying to win an Emmy or anything and for what its worth ( a bunch of crazy retards hurting themselves for our amusement). Well i think they did a pretty good job!

Although if you are thinking, "Well if thats what our cinema has come to and we have run out of ideas." It was bound to happen sooner or later!

EDIT: After seeing that trailor, this movie will be awesome. I love it already. Please sir, may I have some more? :judo:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Well, it already beats a lot of the crap hollywood has been dishing out lately. It's still crap, but it's 24 karat crap. I may watch it if I need to kill to hours or so.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Whats with the hate of Jackass 2? I know they aren't trying to win an Emmy or anything and for what its worth ( a bunch of crazy retards hurting themselves for our amusement). Well i think they did a pretty good job!

Although if you are thinking, "Well if thats what our cinema has come to and we have run out of ideas." It was bound to happen sooner or later!

EDIT: After seeing that trailor, this movie will be awesome. I love it already. Please sir, may I have some more?  :judo:

Well I'm not saying that Jack-ass was never funny. I remember watching the first movie when it came out and laughing my ass off. But again, what with the all of the spin-offs of jack-ass and the trillions of shows that are basically jack-ass redux, its just not funny anymore. I can only see stevo projectile vomit so many times before it gets stale ya know? :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vaxillus said:
Well, it already beats a lot of the crap hollywood has been dishing out lately. It's still crap, but it's 24 karat crap. I may watch it if I need to kill to hours or so.
Its the kind of money that you and your friends can get drunk and watch it and laugh... then pass out, wake up and go get some food.

Top Bottom