Berserk Wrist Watch - White Model

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's available for preorders.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=179

I'm not sure what AOW's thinking with this one though. They conveniently say the Black Model suits Guts and the White one Griffith, but it's actually the exact same watch with a white background. Nothing else changed, they kept the Brand logo and all. Hell, they even left the summary saying it embodies the spirit of Guts in their English description.

A bold move knowing that the Black Model still hasn't sold out. It's also 65,000円 and also limited to 200 units.

Here's a link to the first about the first one for those interested.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
Aaz, are you going to add this watch to your collection? Make me proud!

Nah, the model is really too close to mine (basically the same) and I prefer it black anyway. Besides I'd rather use that money for other stuff to be honest.

Aazealh said:
Nah, the model is really too close to mine (basically the same) and I prefer it black anyway. Besides I'd rather use that money for other stuff to be honest.

Hah, yeah, I don't blame you. 65,000 yen is no joke!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Stiler said:
Is Orient watches known for making high end watches or something? :isidro:

Middle to high end yeah. They're not famous at all outside of Japan though. Their Berserk watch is a good luxury watch anyway, in spite of the red paint on the crown being pretty cheap. It came off mine after not even a year of use, but I actually prefer it that way so it's fine with me.

It's not on the level of an Omega, a Breitling or a TAG Hauer of course but it's still a decent investment and a good product overall, so for a Berserk fan in need of a good, simple and reasonably priced luxury watch it's a correct deal. Could easily be $150 less though.

JIN

Yudanero...
:troll: White Hot Model!

JIN_Gennon-preorder.jpg

:griff: ...

Top Bottom