Ranking Structure

Hi there, I've never posted here before but I've been coming to this site for awhile now. Not a thorough peruser of your forums but its been a great place for various fonts of info.

I was curious if anybody had any idea of a formal ranking structure for The Band of The Hawk, even a base version of it if they have one. I did try the search feature on your website and I couldn't find anything near what I was looking for.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi XenofiendX, welcome! :serpico:

Which Band of the Hawks are you talking about? The old band or the new one? For the Neo Hawks there's that old structure Griffith did:

Griffith said:
Griffith
General;
Captain of Human Company;
Cavalry and Infantry.

Zodd
Lieutenant General;
Captain of Raider Squad;
Infantry; armored demon soldiers.

Locus
Lieutenant;
Captain of Cuirassiers;
Cavalry; fully armored demon knights, outfitted with lances and shields.
Captain of Trainees; Cavalry and Infantry; new recruits.

Grunbeld
Lieutenant;
Captain of Heavy Assault Corps;
Infantry; heavily armored demon giants, outfitted with war hammers, war axes, and heavy shields.

Irvine
Lieutenant;
Captain of Archers;
Infantry; demon bowmen.

Rakshas
Lieutenant;
Captain of Onslaught Crew;
Infantry; demon search and destroy squad.

I apologize I meant the old structure but thats fine though. I was just curious to see if there was structure enough to create a messageboard posting ranking for another website I go to, its non-berserk related but I thought it would be neat. I find it awkward that his ranks go from Lieutenant to Lt. General to General but perhaps I'm too used to the current US military structure.Thank you again Aazealh

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
XenofiendX said:
I apologize I meant the old structure but thats fine though.

I see. Well there's always this old school one, it's a bit rustic but it gets the point across. I might also edit my post later if I find the time to write one. It doesn't differ too much from the Neo Hawks' organization as far as ranks go though.

XenofiendX said:
I find it awkward that his ranks go from Lieutenant to Lt. General to General but perhaps I'm too used to the current US military structure.

It's not based on the US military, rather it's neutral (because fictional). The organization is pretty simple as far as we know: Griffith is the leader of the army and he has 5 officers (generals if we are to follow the way Ganishka calls them, but for now I wouldn't be too sure about it) under him. These 5 officers all command specialized troops, and Zodd seems to be privileged among them. There might be other subofficers serving under the main ones, but for now we haven't seen any (Mule perhaps?). You can also add Sonia as the army's maiden to that.

Keep in mind that we hardly have any precise denomination for their ranks as they refer to Griffith as "Master" for example, while the apostles usually refer to Zodd, Grunberd, Locus, etc as "Lord."

Top Bottom