Episode 276

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Was thinking more of a wedding crashers type scenerio..

:zodd: : Some people say we only use 10% of our mind... I think we only use 10% of our heart! :carcus:
Right you are. But in Guts instance he was using, scarcely, the 1% of his mind. I mean to remain to look open mouthed to the fight bethween good old Gany and Zoddie and not thinking that, maybe, he could take advantage of their fight to reach some place safer, with no warnings of:"Beware:falling Zodds" was surely not the more intelligent thing to do ;D ;D ;D ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
No guarantees any one place would be any safer then the next, and at least where he is he has some nice soft water to be crushed into, rather then a stonework pier.

A

avidwriter

Majin Tenshi said:
No guarantees any one place would be any safer then the next, and at least where he is he has some nice soft water to be crushed into, rather then a stonework pier.

Its also possible but not likely that Zodd aimed for Guts. I know he was on fire and all but you never know. He might have been falling and saw Guts and just arced a bit....farfetched yes.

avidwriter said:
Its also possible but not likely that Zodd aimed for Guts. I know he was on fire and all but you never know. He might have been falling and saw Guts and just arced a bit....farfetched yes.

Yeah, don't think so. It looks like he was more or less out cold by that stage.

What currently excites me most about upcoming episodes is the potential character interaction between Zodd and Guts. It could very well be the longest time they have spent together, assuming they are both too injured to part quickly. How long will it last and will it set off a chain reaction of events to come...

mahlernut

I call the big one Bitey!
It'd be just like Gilligan's...er...Guts' & Zodd's Isle!

This calls for an awful adaptation of pre-existing lyrics!

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=531.100

I have a feeling the mist form of Ganishka is his apostle form. Like many other apostles there is a part of his human form that is preserved in his apostle form (his face). I think one would have to be physically present in an area to be able to hurl lightening.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ironman said:
I have a feeling the mist form of Ganishka is his apostle form. Like many other apostles there is a part of his human form that is preserved in his apostle form (his face). I think one would have to be physically present in an area to be able to hurl lightening.
This has been discussed into the dirt countless times already. But your "evidence" hinges on your expertise in hurling lightning, and somehow I'm not convinced by it.

Top Bottom