Berserk - Forces 1.5

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
what where who?
where can we get more info about it...anyone on morpheus or winmx?
gwaaaahhhhhh....

www.chaosunion.com

People should bookmark that link if you're Susumu fans :) His Solar Ray series are basically rave remixes of many of his songs. I'd be interested in getting the new version of Forces, myself. It also looks like he was taking requests for songs to redo before the concerts actually took place, too.

I'll tell you guys if I get my hands on Forces 1.5 ;)

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
ok man, whatever we can get... ;)
i really thought his page was kinda...left out...but hey, surprises are nice....how old is mr.hirasawa anyway?

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Is this a special track of some sort?  I don't see it on the track list at Tower Records Japan...  if it *is* on there, I know I'll find a way to order it...  :D

The link for the track list is at http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardMain.jsp?GOODS_NO=409491&G OODS_SORT_CD=104 , btw.

-Graywords... hopeful ^^

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Trying to think of possible explanations...
Did Tower Records just got the track list completely wrong? Or did they transpose the track list from another CD accidentally? :eek:
Or are there two different versions of Solar Ray out there? :p I'm thoroughly perplexed now...

Or did they transpose the track list from another CD accidentally?   :eek:
Or are there two different versions of Solar Ray out there?
The reference number is the same, so they obviously made some kind of mistake anyway... ^^;

Top Bottom