Where are you from?

I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I think I'm the only Kiwi on SK?

Lovely City, and beautiful country. I'm a very lucky man. :SK:

We're "world famous" for our rugby, L+P (drink), and our staggering good looks :carcus:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
SMZKAH said:
Howdy.  Born, raised and still living in Aurora, Illinois.  I guess me and Yota are neighbors kinda.
Just moved to Aurora myself, well a year ago to be exact.

I'm from Finland and it's good to see that I'm not the only one in here.
Fantasiapelit sells manga? I used to buy Magic cards from there along time ago :p

S

Sama

Hayooo!
I'm originally persian/japanese.
I have lived in Germany and Sweden...
Ehh and this is my first Post! :serpico:
Hi all!

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Nomad said:
Just moved to Aurora myself, well a year ago to be exact.

Wow, I never would've imagined someone from the boards living so close. It's pretty cool actually.

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
w00t said:
I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I think I'm the only Kiwi on SK?

Lovely City, and beautiful country. I'm a very lucky man.  :SK:

We're "world famous" for our rugby, L+P (drink), and our staggering good looks  :carcus:
You probably know your share of Tongans :guts:

All Blacks are an awesome rugby team my friend.

Belo Horizonte, Brasil.
Nothig great to say, were not a beach-city like Rio, but we got thousands of pubs..
and country´s greatest woman/man ratio (almost 2/1).
Third or maybe forth most important Brasil city.
Belo Horizonte means "Nice Horizon", the mountains around the town makes the sunsets really great.

And Berserk is being released here since 2005.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Berserkerina said:
Hayooo!
I'm originally persian/japanese.
I have lived in Germany and Sweden...
Ehh and this is my first Post!  :serpico:
Hi all!
Welcome! Seems like you've done quite a bit of travelling.

As for myself, I live in California USA near San Francisco. I live in Southern California next to Los Angeles during fall, winter, and spring for college, but I can't say I'm too fond of in down there. If I ever live anywhere else, it'll be up the coast or out of the country.

C. Walken said:
You probably know your share of Tongans :guts:

Sure do. Auckland is the largest Polynesian City in the World :guts:

I myself have Maori blood pumping through my veins, even though I'm a pasty bastard...

C. Walken said:
All Blacks are an awesome rugby team my friend.

That they are. Their results dictate my mood, and that of the whole country. For 20 years they've given me so many highs, which makes the lows so much harder to take :judo:

It be best to avoid me if Australia roll us on Saturday night. :SK:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I'm in a suburb south of San Francisco, where I've lived my whole life. I'm not really big on sunny weather, but the climate here in California's pretty pleasant overall.

And Pinhead_Larry, that's interesting that you're half Persian, so am I. :guts: But my other half is English, which is where our racial similarity differs, heh.

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
w00t said:
Sure do. Auckland is the largest Polynesian City in the World  :guts:

I myself have Maori blood pumping through my veins, even though I'm a pasty bastard...
I have the same problem. I'm half Tongan, and white. Thank god I'm a huge bastard otherwise no one would believe me.

they are. Their results dictate my mood, and that of the whole country. For 20 years they've given me so many highs, which makes the lows so much harder to take  :judo:

It be best to avoid me if Australia roll us on Saturday night.  :SK:
AUSTRALIA WILL LOSE! At least I hope cause I'm rootin for the NZ!

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
I'm from good old New York City, where just about anything isn't abnormal to see going down the street.  Although, if things work out I'll be heading down to Orlando Florida (specifically Winter Park, Florida that's just outside of Orlando) for my next round of college come next year.

Dallas, Texas here... And very proud to be a part of the greatest state in the Union and the greatest country in the world.

Although within a year or two, I might be moving to Atlanta, Georgia. :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sushi Fish said:
Dallas, Texas here... And very proud to be a part of the greatest state in the Union and the greatest country in the world.

But the real question is: is Dallas the greatest city in your state, and are you the greatest person to live there?

Holy crap, so many people from IL. We should get together in a little Midwest Berserk fan meeting!! :guts:

...Errrr, unless, you guys prefer to just stay at home and read Berserk all day. Which I personally don't mind. :serpico:

Hello everyone,

I'm a Berserk fan from San Antonio, Texas. I've been a member for some time here at SK.net, though have been reading/lurking more than posting. I'll try my best to be more of an active member. Here is something from my hometown that represents San Antonio, its a picture that i took:

http://www.isaacjimenez.com/towerOfTheAmericas.jpg

Built back in 1968 as a centerpiece for the HemisFair/ Worlds fair, in which millions of people took place in from different parts of the globe. It can be seen almost anywhere you are at in San Antonio at a distance.

Man, all these people are from these far-away countries, kinda makes me feel plain....

I currently reside in Pickerington, Ohio. Its a pretty large town but with a small town mind-set, which can be good and bad depending.

Top Bottom