Where are you from?

S

Sama

Grail said:
And Pinhead_Larry, that's interesting that you're half Persian, so am I. :guts: But my other half is English, which is where our racial similarity differs, heh.

Oh wow! So great! Can you speak Persian?
Oh my! a half Persian Berserk fan, :isidro: tiihii!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Pinhead_Larry said:
Oh wow! So great! Can you speak Persian?
Oh my! a half Persian Berserk fan, :isidro: tiihii!
I'm afraid I don't know how to speak much Farsi (Other than my mom's favorite curse words, of course :carcus:), but I am planning on learning some time in the future, I hope. What about you?

And yes, us half-Persian Berserk fans sure are few and far between, but we are just as enthusiastic as any! :serpico:

S

Sama

Grail said:
I'm afraid I don't know how to speak much Farsi (Other than my mom's favorite curse words, of course :carcus:), but I am planning on learning some time in the future, I hope. What about you?

And yes, us half-Persian Berserk fans sure are few and far between, but we are just as enthusiastic as any! :serpico:

Ha ha, okay I get ya! :spic: Well I speak Farsi quite good actually. A+ according to all my tests :serpico:

And yes, I agree with you! I sure hope other Persian or half Persian fans join us here!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
TheBeast43105 said:
Well, i have two friends that are Persian if that counts  :troll:

Unfortunatley they moved back to Bahrain this summer, so i cannot see them anymore.
That's sad to hear, I have a friend who moved away recently as well, so I understand how that feels to a degree. :judo:
But Persian by association is a good start! Everybody's a little Persian on the inside, you know. :troll:

I'm from Mexico, I born here and I'm still living here... I think I'm the only member from Mexico in this forum. Hard to find some Berserker mangas after volume 12 near this town, but fortunately I've discovered the magic of P2P :guts:.

CnC

Ad Oculos
RED_BEHERIT said:
Hard to find some Berserker mangas after volume 12 near this town, but fortunately I've discovered the magic of P2P :guts:.

...if you've got the internet and a mail service you can buy the manga.

CnC said:
...if you've got the internet and a mail service you can buy the manga. 

Yep. some of the 10 Berserk manga volumes (4 in fact) I got were bought in Amazon.com, the others in comic stores, but again, the main problem is $$$. Paying your own bills doesn't leave much money for your guilty pleasures. :'(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
RED_BEHERIT said:
I'm from Mexico, I born here and I'm still living here... I think I'm the only member from Mexico in this forum.

Hi RED. You think wrong, you're not the only member from Mexico. We have members from a lot of countries.

RED_BEHERIT said:
Hard to find some Berserker mangas

It's called Berserk man.

RED_BEHERIT said:
Paying your own bills doesn't leave much money for your guilty pleasures. :'(

It's hard for everybody, but we all make the effort.

Stream

Inousha
Hi :eek:)

I'm from Zagreb in Croatia...

And I'm also a newbie here, so lemme use this post to officially say hi to everyone on the board ;)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm from Kentucky (in the U.S., just to cover my bases). It's kind of hard to find Berserk, or comics in general, in the area, but it's slowly getting easier.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I'm pretty sure I've said where I'm from before in this thread, but just in case any new members haven't read through the whole thing, I live in good ol' Seattle, WA. And us Northwest weather wimps are dying in this 100 degree (Fahrenheit) weather right now. Where's our tolerable 50 degrees, huh? :judo:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Rhombaad said:
And us Northwest weather wimps are dying in this 100 degree (Fahrenheit) weather right now.  Where's our tolerable 50 degrees, huh? :judo:
Yeah, t's pretty unbearable in California right now as well. I don't think I've perspired so much from just sitting around and lurking in forums. :schierke:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Grail said:
Yeah, t's pretty unbearable in California right now as well. I don't think I've perspired so much from just sitting around and lurking in forums. :schierke:

Hmm, it's pretty cool where I am, since it rained recently. I'm sure it will be back in the 90's soon enough though. :puck:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
kimchan said:
Hmm, it's pretty cool where I am, since it rained recently.  I'm sure it will be back in the 90's soon enough though.  :puck:
Well, up here in the Bay Area it's hot, at least. I should have specified. In any case, it's nearly impossible to move in such unbearable heat! :judo:

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that you're in Kentucky. Blast my poor memory skills! But anyway, yeah, I'd kill for some rain right now.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well I suppose I can add some more.

I used to live in Okinawa Japan but have since moved away from the tiny island and moved on to Nagasaki Japan!

I am living the dream of all anime/manga nerds such as ourselves! Running around with cat-girls and battling ninjas nightly, Japan is truly a great nation! :carcus:

S

Sama

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I am living the dream of all anime/manga nerds such as ourselves! Running around with cat-girls and battling ninjas nightly, Japan is truly a great nation! :carcus:

Ohh, you sure do! :carcus:

And about the weather; here in Sweden it's pretty sunny, and i dislike that. i like it a bit colder and of course rainy!

Oy weather in Ohio is the most unpredicable thing. One day it can be 95 all humidity and then the next day it could be a huge thunderstorm. I get headaches often from rapid weather changes. :judo:

TheRedShadow

Don't turn around.
Well, originally I am from WeiFeng, China... Not a nice place. :chomp:

And I am currently located in beautiful Ankara, Turkiye.

Been a long sojourn from this site, quite painful, as well.  Glad to be back and happy to see it continues to flourish! 

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JhizakYahr said:
Been a long sojourn from this site, quite painful, as well. Glad to be back and happy to see it continues to flourish!

Welcome back then. It's good to hear you're doing well in spite of the rest.

Top Bottom