Where are you from?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Where are you from?

BiQ-- said:
I'm from Finland, getting DH's berserk here is kinda bleh, because of the license stupidities... Yes, we get them, like month or more later. >:(

Can't you just import them?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Kyoke said:
Learned to swim yet? ::)
I think Ill be buying "beachfront" property in Arizona in a few years. ;)

Hell, buy swampland if it'll get you out of Puerto Rico, just bring some women from there when you come. ;D

"Griffith No More!" said:
Hell, buy swampland if it'll get you out of Puerto Rico, just bring some women from there when you come. ;D

LOL!
If you like our women so much... why dont you grace us with your "beauty"?

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Kyoke said:
No not really... At least not that I know of...
*looks around*
Nomad... You know of any?
There was one 3 years ago, made by Next Level in Humacao.  Non-existent at the present time (the Admin  regretted to post scans on the web...  Fortunately)

BiQ_

" ... "

Aazealh said:
Can't you just import them?

Having no credit card = no win.
Being too poor and lazy slob to get credit card = even less win. Actually, teh lose it is.

Well, in the end when I still get the 4 volumes of DH Berserk per year, it's not too bad a situation I guess.

Griffith

Kyoke said:
LOL!
If you like our women so much... why dont you grace us with your "beauty"?

Sorry, I don't care to visit, and frankly, I think they rather come here anyway. :-*

BiQ-- said:
Having no credit card = no win.
Being too poor and lazy slob to get credit card = even less win.

Cant you apply for credit cards online?

Sorry, I don't care to visit, and frankly, I think they rather come here anyway. :-*
Don't start throwing kisses at me man! Damn! -_-

Nomad said:
I wouldn't bet on that Griff ;)

Me either...

Plus GriffNoMo', if you knew how beautiful this island is, you would probably like to move here. I say its better than Cali... even the beaches and the fish are prettier!

Griffith

Nomad said:
I wouldn't bet on that Griff  ;)

Thanks Nomad, even though I already got away with comparing Puerto Rico with swampland even though it's beautiful, obviously the point of this isn't to be factual. =)

Kyoke said:
Plus GriffNoMo', if you knew how beautiful this island is, you would probably like to move here. I say its better than Cali... even the beaches and the fish are prettier!

See, this is the type of thing I was joking about in the first place, at least you pointed out that Puerto Rico is in fact a beautiful Caribbean island. And I'm sure Puerto Rico has awesome fish; the foundation of greatness by which all places should measured. :)

See, this is the type of thing I was joking about in the first place, at least you pointed out that Puerto Rico is in fact a beautiful Caribbean island. And I'm sure Puerto Rico has awesome fish; the foundation of greatness by which all places should measured. :)

LOL! Dont forget the women...

Seriously tho' I suggest anyone, if they wanna take vacations to come over...
And always remember that if you do come down you HAVE to visit the island of Culebra.  8)

Plus we make the best rums in the world... Bacardi, Don Q, Captain Morgan and others... ;D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Kyoke said:
LOL! Dont forget the women...

You forgot the food.
friendocaratula7wp.jpg

And if I am not mistaken, I believe Griff takes drinks only from New Zeeland  ;)

Nomad said:
  You forgot the food.
friendocaratula7wp.jpg

Oh yeah the food... mmmmm... alcapurrias and pasteles and pinchos and mofongo and pernil and carne frita and...

MMMM... greasy food from Piñones... *rubs tummy*

Nomad said:
  And if I am not mistaken, I believe Griff takes drinks only from New Zeeland  ;)

This is true. ;)

So then you import Bacardi from New Zeeland that was originally imported from Puerto Rico?  :p

P.S. Im getting hungry now...

Griffith

Kyoke said:
So then you import Bacardi from New Zeeland that was originally imported from Puerto Rico?  :p

No, that was an in-joke, we're done humoring you about Puerto Rico. =)

New Zeeland

Where's that? :p

I'm from Auckland, New Zealand......yes it is a beautiful country.

Most people here think Americans are insular and ignorant. But from personal experience that's not been the case for me.

Australia.
Want to get to my house, Start at Ayres rock and go north for 7 km, turn left at the platypus creek, go through Boomerang village past the dirty water hole (thats where all the cool kids hang out), then 5km North East through the middle of nowhere is a beautiful redback infested shed where I live. Mostly spend my free time washing myself with a rag on a stick, anyway all are welcome. ;)

No, we've just gotten accustomed to the hostility that marks bitter envy, it's like a sixth sense. ;)

Hahaha, very funny Griff.

Personally I'm jealous of one country; Japan. I want to go there so very much. :(

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Headless Death said:
I come from Wisconsin.  Dairyland USA. 
Known for Cheese, Beer,Obesity, and Serial Killers.
You forgot America's #1 deer road kill massacre extravaganza.

BiQ-- said:
I'm from Finland, getting DH's berserk here is kinda bleh, because of the license stupidities... Yes, we get them, like month or more later.  >:(
Where in finland do you live? I live in Esbo, so I have to take the buss to Helsinki everytime I want to buy manga(and they almost never have berserk in Fantasiapelit)

BiQ_

" ... "

Khorne said:
Where in finland do you live? I live in Esbo, so I have to take the buss to Helsinki everytime I want to buy manga(and they almost never have berserk in Fantasiapelit)

In Helsinki (Pohjois-Haaga to be precise). hmm... kinda funny, I have usually found the newest berserk volumes at Fantasiapelit long before anywhere else. But they don't seem to keep older volumes in stock very much, and Berserk disappears from their shelves kinda quickly. (compared to the piles of shoujo manga they have... :p )

BiQ-- said:
In Helsinki (Pohjois-Haaga to be precise). hmm... kinda funny, I have usually found the newest berserk volumes at Fantasiapelit long before anywhere else. But they don't seem to keep older volumes in stock very much, and Berserk disappears from their shelves kinda quickly. (compared to the piles of shoujo manga they have... :p )
Yes, it goes rather quickly. As does Hellsing. I had to wait a month and a half before it came to the shop again so that I could buy it.
Ps. What kind of shoujo manga? I haven`t seen much of it there.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

I'm from Kentucky, specfically the "Craft Capital of Kentucky!" It's a really small town, so that's its only claim to fame.

Top Bottom