Where are you from?

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Re: Where are you from?

Im from the United States of America and damn proud. However i live in liberal ville NewJersey so that im not proud of.

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee (Near Chattanooga.........(North of Atlanta :p) ).

Three Tennesseans and one from Kentucky, we have the Southeastern Bible Belt Berserk Connection kickin!

I'm from Denmark, or rather the Jutlandian peninsula.

I'm tri-lingual, so i read my berserk in german, they are also damn fast to release them.

Originally from San Antonio, Texas. Currently im finish packing up my stuff here in Arizona, was only here for college, now I'm out and going home. Man how time flys.

M

medievald00d

darkbane said:
But which sun are we talking about here? ^_^
I believe there is only one. The other "suns" are called stars...

Im from California, soon to move...somewhere else next year, depending on which college I get accepted too.

Mo

The Warrior

Stereotypes about America?

A powerfull country seeking more power.

A stupid ass president.

We claim we are a free country, yet we can't even drive without our seatbelts on without being harrased by the police.

Bad healthcare

The majority of the people are under the poverty line. Statisics won't show it because those people aren't "activley seeking work" so they simply don't count.

The majority of the public is either too fat, out of shape, or too skinny unless genetically gifted with a great physique.

Nudity is defined as exposing the nipples directly (see through clothing and fish nets don't count), and covering only the actual hole of the vagina. Everything else is rated "G".

Various fat burner and nutritional supplements are illegal, however, cigaretts and beer are perfectly legal.

The judicial system is based on dollars and cents.

I could go on and on...

Posted by: Mo Posted on: Today at 12:16:00 AM

A stupid ass president.

We claim we are a free country, yet we can't even drive without our seatbelts on without being harrased by the police.

Bad healthcare

The majority of the people are under the poverty line. Statisics won't show it because those people aren't "activley seeking work" so they simply don't count.

The majority of the public is either too fat, out of shape, or too skinny unless genetically gifted with a great physique.

Nudity is defined as exposing the nipples directly (see through clothing and fish nets don't count), and covering only the actual hole of the vagina. Everything else is rated "G".

Various fat burner and nutritional supplements are illegal, however, cigaretts and beer are perfectly legal.

I could go on and on...

You are adding so much happiness to this thread ::), which started off quite happy, everyone just sharing where they were from. If you don't like the U.S.A., why don't you just pick up your shit and go away ? >:(

Oh well, whatever. Anyone that wants to visit, come to Tennessee, we're playing your song! 8)

- C

PS. even MO is allowed ;D

PSS. You need to use spellcheck MO, i pushed it and it started shooting missiles at me because i quoted your post :-X

Mo

The Warrior

Ha! Why? Did I say something other than the truth, or did I just hit a nerve? My statements weren't even opinianated. (Except the stupid president part). This country is not anymore yours than it is mine - I could say whatever I want about it. Free speech - at least we still got that. I didn't start the stereotypes thing - that was a reply to someone else's post on the thread.

It is great to see all of these faces gathered from all over the world in one place. I immediatley knew there was going to be interesting responses because I'm a regular at the "Translations" forum. We should introduce berserk to the politicians - maybe there will be peace, like there is here ;)

D

darkbane

pheonixfenix said:
I believe there is only one. The other "suns" are called stars...
The word "sun" is used for any star at the center of a planetary system. And if you know anything about astronomy, you may know that there are many more planets out there than just those in our solar system ;). Now if you're talking about the "Sun"... ;D

Posted by: Mo Posted on: Today at 06:54:31 AM

Ha! Why?

Why what?

This country is not anymore yours than it is mine - I could say whatever I want about it. Free speech - at least we still got that.

Well I'm glad we agree on free speech, so pack up your shit and go away. 8)

I'm a regular at the "Translations" forum.

You have 0 posts, except in the shootin the breeze section. That means instead of a regular in the translation section, you are a regular dumb ass. :) But that's OK really, you're fine with me. ;D

- C

Born and raised in San Antonio with brief stints in Austin and College Station for educational purposes.  I've recently settled in Houston so I'll probably have to stop calling it a bad-trafficy shithole.

Edit: All of these cities are in central/east Texas, USA

Mo

The Warrior

Damage Control said:
Why what?

Well I'm glad we agree on free speech, so pack up your shit and go away.  8)

You have 0 posts, except in the shootin the breeze section. That means instead of a regular in the translation section, you are a regular dumb ass.  :)  But that's OK really, you're fine with me.  ;D

- C

I guess I hit a nerve. I was packing my shit up to go but your mommaa.... she begged me to stay :-*

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight

Mo said:
I guess I hit a nerve. I was packing my shit up to go but your mommaa.... she begged me to stay :-*

Heheh! ;D

But yeah, this wasn't a 'crit your country' thread, just a 'shout out from wherever' thread, nobody is saying you can't say what you want, but just start your own politics based thread for it next time. You'll find people ask you to shut up if you start loudly discussing proctology in a nice restaurant, too, and they aren't a threat to your freedom of speech either. A time and place for everything, and all that.

Posted by: Mo  Posted on: Today at 09:25:07 AM 

I guess I hit a nerve. I was packing my shit up to go but your mommaa.... she begged me to stay   

So all you can come back with is a good old 1986 YO MAMA!, with bad grammar and bad spelling none the less, hehe, i find that amusing. ;D

But seriously, instead of disrespecting this board or myself, I would like this to end on a good note. So you're fine with me Mo :). Read more Berserk.

Just a fine Southern Tennessee gentleman here. 8)

- C

Mo said:

A stupid ass president.

Bad healthcare

I could go on and on...

Oh yeah, well.... YOU,.... don't know ...... yeah your right. Not exact but pretty close. However even though i have not lived anywhere else, i think it is a good place to live.

But just so you know, most people don't really like the president that much. The people who voted for him thought; George Bush, hmmmm, well at least he is not John Kerry

Malf said:
Im from the United States of America and damn proud. However i live in liberal ville NewJersey so that im not proud of.

Where in New Jersey? I live in West Orange (a liberal ville town also)

I was born in Ogikubo, Japan, in the Tokyo prefecture, and my family moved to the U.S. when I was little. I now live in Normal, Illinois, and am, thankfully, still fluent in Japanese.

Mo

The Warrior

Damage Control said:
So all you can come back with is a good old 1986 YO MAMA!, with bad grammar and bad spelling none the less, hehe, i find that amusing. ;D

But seriously, instead of disrespecting this board or myself, I would like this to end on a good note. So you're fine with me Mo :). Read more Berserk.

Just a fine Southern Tennessee gentleman here. 8)

- C

Do what you want.  I'm not new to message boards.  I know there are the haters, name-callers, whatever.  I wasn't really offended by your name-calling.  I just figured you were a kid, especially with all the spell check bullshit.  :yawn:  Cya Around. 

NewBerserker:  Fellow Jersey man eh.  Come by and train with me one time.  I'm in Matawan.

Lithreal:  I started this thread sis, I know why I made it.  Someone was asking about American stereotypes, I simply replied.   

Top Bottom