Where are you from?

Re: Where are you from?

Posted by: Mo Posted on: Today at 10:22:25 PM

Do what you want. I'm not new to message boards. I know there are the haters, name-callers, whatever. I wasn't really offended by your name-calling.

I'm not a hater, name caller, or whatever as you say, I simply point out the obvious, such as:

I just figured you were a kid,

You didn't simply push the button to see my age. :)

Lithreal: I started this thread brother, I know why I made it. Someone was asking about American stereotypes, I simply replied.

Lithreal is not a "brother", the opposite gender, all you have to do is "look". I guess your cheek muscle must have got in the way ::).

And for crying out loud:

especially with all the spell check bullshit.

You know, checking your spelling isn't childish, it is very professional and grownup. Just ask Aazealh. ;D

Oh yes, and have a pleasant evening. 8)

- C

PS. I know there is a high probability, instead of getting over it, you will continue to talk without thinking of what you are saying, but thats OK, you're fine with me. ;D

Mo

The Warrior

You're acting like I started this then you start acting like the innocent gentleman. Whatever man, I don't care- just drop it... Thanks for the input about Lithreal, I overlooked that.

Not a problem, glad to have you aboard MO ;D. I think I might ask you a question in your nutrition thread now. 8)

- C

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

What the hell is this... C... I mean DC now... how did you manage to turn this friendly "Where are you from?" thread into flame?

Posted by: DemonX Posted on: Today at 03:41:48 PM

What the hell is this... C... I mean DC now... how did you manage to turn this friendly "Where are you from?" thread into flame?

It is not a flame. ::) Me and Mo had a misunderstanding, which if you hadn't noticed, is over. I like Mo, he is cool with me. Now I ask you please stop trying to stir up shit. Thank you my Demon friend of the X variety ;D.

- C

I'm french-canadian and proud of it. Borned in Montreal and moved to Sherbrooke 15 years ago. What i like from being a french-canadian is that to survive, we have to speak english and french and knowing and using more than one language is good for the brain ! :p

I'm studying Business Administration at Sherbrooke University and i'm damn busy because of it...

hello everyone!

i made this topic not only to satisfy my own curiosity, but i thought it might be cool/interesting for everyone to see where this series is popular. feel free to ignore this post if you find it irrelevant or what have you, it's just for fun.

i didn't bother to search this topic as the user base will likely change over time anyway (with exception of course to the long-time users), so apologies in advance to anyone who feels that i should have.

i suppose it is fitting that i start first: i live in canada (toronto to be precise).

hell?
No, I'm just joking, or am I? :troll:

All sillyness aside, I also like to welcome you to the forum, which is kind of weird because I'm still a newb around here. :isidro:

Anyway, the only thing you actually want to know is that I was born and raised in the Netherlands, Amsterdam (you know, drugs and hookers).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
justanotherwave said:
hello everyone!

Hey there, welcome to SK.net (a bit late for this though).

justanotherwave said:
i didn't bother to search this topic as the user base will likely change over time anyway (with exception of course to the long-time users), so apologies in advance to anyone who feels that i should have.

Yeah, you should have. That way I wouldn't have had to merge the threads together.

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!

Tonga

I've lived in the US for most of my life, and pretty much all I can remember is in the US

I've visited back home, and I gotta say I love being from a tropical place.

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Howdy. Born, raised and still living in Aurora, Illinois. I guess me and Yota are neighbors kinda.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Was born in and still live in Maine. It's quiet here; where I live, I can't even hear cars. Pretty isolated, but it's nice going for hikes in the woods. Only downside is I pretty much have to buy everything online (other then food and stuff..).

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. It sounds so dull vs all the amazing places everyone else comes from. But if you want lobsters, lighthouse, or ... we'll there isn't really much else beyond that.

Its not quite that bad, but it really seems that way. Cursed being almost completely surrounded by water. At least its warm.

Top Bottom