Banpresto makes new Berserk Keychains

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.banpresto.co.jp/japan/amuse/item/fpz/f_cc1.html

up there you will see the new keychains made by Banpresto. My question is, why now? Why now when nothing is happening Berserk-wise in the animation department? I ask this because in the anime-industry, products are only produced, and re-produced when something of major interest happens, or is about ot happen in the related anime.

Now, lets not jump to the OBVIOUS conclusion that it will be a new series (but Im sure Ill get one or two of those anyway), could it just be unrelated? Perhaps they realized they have a lot of manga readers?

CnC

Ad Oculos
awww... whatta cuuute widdle gattsu.

Actually the beherit/dragonslayer one would be cool.
As for a new anime, I'm still not gonna get my hopes up.

..but maybe if we bought enough keychains... ;D

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
Their soul intention in this is to mess with our heads!!!!

Anyway, they are just little cute keychains.  I as well won't get my hopes up either, but if they start releasing more temptations who knows what will come.

Sometimes i wish the American market was larger so people here could get little sentiments like those more easily

....i need a new keychain anyway....

D

Dracket

Hmm, I wonder how one would get ahold of those...and speaking of the anime...they'd better do some OVAs or somethin 'cause that ending was just plain evil...EVIL I say

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
Evil in the good kind of way....the ending intrigued me so much I couldn't help but look for the manga, and look at this lovely little world i discovered.

Still, i need a keychain or something to keep me at bay.
Back to reading more manga!....and wondering what the evil intentions of releasing the keychains are....

Dracket

Necro Demon
Ah, I did the same thing, the moment that shameful ending popped up, I jumped on the net and read 8 "chapters" after the eclipse, the last thing I saw was when Gatts gets the Dragon Slayer and then sets off without Caska to destroy evil
The only thing about the series I dislike is what they did to Caska...and could someone tell me this...is Gatts planning to kill the newly reborn Griffith? I haven't read much of the Manga that is here, I've been lookin for Scans with pictures..bwahaha and anyway one more thing
How on earth can I get one or two of those keychains? Does the banpresto site have an order thing or are those keychains in the works?

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
well... nothing new is happening with dbz other than a ratings boost when it went to cartoon network... maybe they're just rebroadcasting it, or they realize there's an upsurge in interest, or the obvious dvd release thing. but still, i'm keeping my fingers crossed

Dracket

Necro Demon
So I'll take it no one knows how to get these?

and those aren't "cute" that Kuroi Kenshi Gatts looks mean as hell....and he's got the DS

mangykid-cinnaman

Why?? why?? why the slaughter of ewoks?!?! noooooo
Well... they are still making pokemon things, and thats just considered retarded now, so now berserk is the new pokemon! oh jesus tapdancing christ that's wrong.

PS. walter! did you even look at my banner? cuz you didnt even comment on it.

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
It's great that they have these Berserk stuff, but gee, why do they have to look cute? And why the hell are they related with Pokemon?!?!?

But I still wouldn't mind getting the non cute ones.

I was going to ask if anyone knew where to get these. I've been drooling over them on Yahoo! Japan Auctions... They are too cute!

Now just got to figure out how much for a Casca keychain and a Puck keychain *_*

I couldn't get Walter's picture to work, but I saw Neesha's and those aren't the Berserk keychains I've been seeing.  Were two sets released? ???

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c10622758
those are the ones I'm used to seeing. And I prefer that Casca keychain to the one seen ont he preorder page.

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Black Swordsman I call you!!! Oh crap, Grif's at level 3 transformed super sayijin 4!!! What ever shall I do???  :'(

CnC

Ad Oculos
Berserk anime movie...
I could like that ;D

something like the mandragora story only a little more "involved" would be cool.

icefall

I'm thinking all out full 16 episode OAV. 1 - 2 hour episodes should do it!

In all reality I'd rather see an OAV than a movie... movies always seem to rush a good story.

err, where are the keychains? the link leads to One Piece keychains...looked at all the pages and couldn't find the berserk ones...though i suppose a month after the thread started, I am a bit late..

[Edit]:

N/M, followed that ebay link

the Femto looks pretty nice...reminds me of the super-deformed Godhand in Vol 15 (when Puck was daydreaming or something, middle of the vol I think)

icefall

icon_20010410.gif

That's my icon on my boards... that's one of my favorite puck moments  ;D

Top Bottom