San Diego Comic Con

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Maiku said:
Anyone going?  I'll be there for work at booth 2913.  Stop by and say hello.

Sorry, Maiku. I'd love to stop and say hello but thats quite a drive from where I live.
Is anyone going to be at Wizard World Chicago this year? If so, give me your booth number and I'll stop by to say hello and spend some cash!

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
Wish I could go, but I definitely can't afford the trip.

handsome rakshas said:
Sorry, Maiku. I'd love to stop and say hello but thats quite a drive from where I live.
Is anyone going to be at Wizard World Chicago this year? If so, give me your booth number and I'll stop by to say hello and spend some cash!

Was at Chicago last year though it looks like we won't be making the trip this year.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
D'oh, I picked the worst year to not attend Comic Con.  And Yoshitaka Amano is there, too, signing stuff right now!   >:(

I didn't know you were at Chicago last year Maiku!

I'm going to have a table at Gen Con Indy this year.  Does anyone go to that?  I've never been to one before, was never an avid enough gamer.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
TheSkyTraveller said:
I'm going to have a table at Gen Con Indy this year. Does anyone go to that? I've never been to one before, was never an avid enough gamer.
There are gaming conventions other than E3 and Tokyo Game Show? Or is this more like one of those "Tekken 5 Tournament" conventions? :troll:

I'd probably go to these kinds of things if I liked other series outside of Vagabond and Berserk.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Gen Con is a gaming convention in ye olde tabletop sense of the word.  D&D and all that stuff.  I'll be at the art show most of the time.  I actually have no idea what to expect from the rest of the con, other than massive amounts of people uh, gaming.

I have thought, in the past, that it might be fun to go to a video gaming convention like E3, but then, I'm not so into it these days that it would be worth the expense and trip. 

A fun and busy show. I didn't get to spend much time away from our booth though. :judo:

Pretty disapointed that Yamato had nothing Berserk related.

I definetly won't be at Chicago this year but it sounds like as a company we'll be going next year.

Top Bottom