Beherit... the band??

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
I was feeling saucy and hit the nuclearblast bbs (a metal record label)... and some kid's selling a Beherit 7".

Now I'd be interested to know if that band knows of Berserk, or if they knew just the word/name.

Author: CLAUDIO (62.98.226.---)
Date: 09-17-01 20:26

HI VINYL FREAKS
I’M CLAUDIO AND I HAVE FOR TRADE 2 FUKKIN’ HARD TO GET ITEMS WORTH OF YOUR PUTRID COLLECTION :

TREBLINKA SEVERE ABOMINATIONS RED VINYL
BEHERIT BLACK MASS PRAYER PICTURE 7”

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Im pretty sure Beherit is an old old metal band. Its a rather common term along satanic (or lucifitarian) rituals.

Its also the band that convinced me to stop calling it a "Behelit". :D

icefall

I figured as much seeing as it's an old 7" ... Gotta love old 80's satanic bands. I think they should bring back branding upside down crosses into their foreheads  ;D

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I figured as much seeing as it's an old 7" ... Gotta love old 80's satanic bands. I think they should bring back branding upside down crosses into their foreheads  ;D

Ah, I am still pissed at the guy who stole Glenn Benton's crucifix so that he stopped branding himself... those were the days. But still... their latest record is pretty good...

ahem... I'm talking about Deicide in case someone missed that....

(*secretly ponders if it's a sign of old age to lament 80's thrash/death/black music...*)

icefall

;)

Don't worry... I'm not old and I know all about old 80's death/doom/black metal... metal keeps you young! haha

I never limited myself to it but I did listen to a lot of weird stuff back in the day. Ah hell who am I kidding, I still listen to weird stuff!

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
metal keeps you young! haha

Ahhh it does, doesn't it? I still have to show ID when buying booze at times... *grins* and I'm thirty... *laugh*

*ponders why she only has to do that when wearing makeup and black leather, never while wearing 'work clothes'*

Weird music makes the world go round.... wouldn't survive without it.

Top Bottom