...Respect for all the people...

P

paradiselost

...listes, guys...

...if anyone of you wants to goback and read all here it's happend, it's really clear that I only answered to all bad things people said about me...

...I'm really peacefull man, but, remember, dear Walter, dear Cronus and dear Oliver:

...each time you write a kind of something offensive to me, I'll answer in the same way, boy...
...I don't know who you believe to be, but, however, here in the community we are all at the same level, so that...

...be respectfull, and all it'll be fine...

...you 3 take this words I wrote here like a kinda of "friendly" advice by me, ok?

thanks, and i hope that from now, all it'll be in peace around here

::)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Yeah... *smiles* I wish everyone would would just calm down a little. But that goes for you too Paradise, why rise to the challenge? If you think someone is fucking with you, just ignore it and go post something worthwhile instead. If you think you're right, you can afford it. Be the bigger man.

And that goes for all of you, if everyone was the bigger man, then there would be no fights *grins*

Thick skin is an asset and while pissing people off is an artform I can sympathise with, I can only provide one word of wisdom:

You don't shit where you eat.

P

paradiselost

...I'm the first one here who wants only peace, but peace is not be offended...

;)

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
:D cool that you want that.  At least the point got somewhere. You're right everyone got heated off, and everyone got quite offensive (I think including me, but I wouldn't take anything back about BEFORE the thread I started I am sorry. I am sticking to what I said on there! :( )

I don't know if that's the way your style of communication works, but what's with you calling people "boy" and the "not to be offensive dear wink-wink-wink-wink-wink" right after you step on people tails for no reason about people's English "disability" even when it doesn't exist?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:D cool that you want that.  At least the point got somewhere.  You're right everyone got heated off, and everyone got quite offensive (I think including me, but I wouldn't take anything back about BEFORE the thread I started I am sorry.  I am sticking to what I said on there! :( )

I don't know if that's the way your style of communication works, but what's with you calling people "boy" and the "not to be offensive dear wink-wink-wink-wink-wink" right after you step on people tails for no reason about people's English "disability" even when it doesn't exist?
You should have realized that he doesnt respond to claims about his english disability...whenever it gets pointed out directly he doesnt respond.

Besides, his english skills arent even the problem, its his blatant refusal to accept that maybe HE is the one who is in the wrong in more than one situation here on the board. Theres not a damned thing wrong with admitting defeat once in a while Not a damned thing wrong with it at all.

P

paradiselost

...right Fishbomb, you are "perfect"...

;)

...dear Walter: but maybe you still have not understood my last message...can I repeat to you, please?

...STOP to be OFFENSIVE, ok? I don't care if you believe something about me, I know that anyone here care about it, 'cause here we have to discuss about Berserk...not about me and you, ok?
...I don't criticize you personally, you don't criticize me personally, ok?

...in case you'll continue to be offensive, I'll have to continue to tell you what I think...
...but, with all the evidence around here, if you continue to be offensive, maybe you only care to be offensive, and not to talk about Berserk...don't you?

...so, please, don't go out of discussion, and don't be offensive...

;)

thanksssssssssss

byez

P

paradiselost

...but, you really want to be offensive against me again?

...you are crazy...

...but, you really want to be offensive against me again?

...you are crazy...

You're insane...starting a completely non-berserk related thread in a "Berserk-related" section of the board...then you insult the moderator again. Why don't you ever admit you're wrong?

Sofus

I serve the God Hand
I just can't stop laughing! Or actually I can, this is starting to get tiresome. Just stop this, right now.

Top Bottom