Episode 277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks man, you're awesome.

And now, all those that kept insisting that Ganishka's fog form wasn't magical in nature can finally shut up. You guys were wrong, as expected. :casca:

I wonder if Ganishka will have a permanent scar from the damage his mist form recieved. Also, I didn't expect Zodd and Guts to team up with their next encounter. I figured the next time they met we'd see Guts unleashing the beast to battle Zodd.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
dwarfkicker said:
I wonder if Ganishka's will have a permanent scar from the damage his mist form recieved. Also, I didn't expect Zodd and Guts to team up with their next encounter. I figured the next time they met we'd see Guts unleashing the beast to battle Zodd.
Well it looked like Gut's was anything but pleased to know that he was on top of Zodd, he looked like he wanted to fight him and even put his DS to his neck. Zodd calmly told him to STFU and to look at what was behind them. Pretty funny I thought! :guts:

Record Low

1 person makes the difference
Hey guys thx for the episode!! ;D

Record Low said:
Although i personally think it is unwise for the general to attack head on with the remaining forces(even if he is stronger).... maybe its not the real ganishka? could it be some magic?

like farnese's father said... an 'illusion'?

or maybe i am completely off...

and i guess i cant help but say WOW...it really was an illusion!! :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well it looked like Gut's was anything but pleased to know that he was on top of Zodd, he looked like he wanted to fight him and even put his DS to his neck. Zodd calmly told him to STFU and to look at what was behind them. Pretty funny I thought! :guts:
Didn't he have a back thought to what Sonia has said earlier in the ep and changed his mind not to knock Guts off, like he had just tried to a second before, forcing Guts to ever so subtly suggest not doing again with the DS?

Ashram

I Can Still Smile..
wonderland reject said:
Didn't he have a back thought to what Sonia has said earlier in the ep and changed his mind not to knock Guts off, like he had just tried to a second before, forcing Guts to ever so subtly suggest not doing again with the DS?

do you think Sonia told him stuff that makes him not trying to fight Guts at the moment?
I 'm more thinking of a "promise to come back" to Sonia for myself
but let's ee with the translations :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ashram said:
do you think Sonia told him stuff that makes him not trying to fight Guts at the moment?

Yes, she gave him hints that he'd have to ally with Guts in order to win against Ganishka, and to make a choice between who to fight.

Ashram said:
I 'm more thinking of a "promise to come back" to Sonia for myself

No.

Ashram

I Can Still Smile..
Aazealh said:
Yes, she gave him hints that he'd have to ally with Guts in order to win against Ganishka, and to make a choice between who to fight.

No.

thanks for the infos Aazealh :) ('got the traduction ?)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ashram said:
thanks for the infos Aazealh :) ('got the traduction ?)

You're welcome. Welcome on the site too. :serpico: And no, there's no translation ready yet. You'll have to wait a bit for that.

WOW.

I'm speechless.

Amazing EPISODE. I loved it.

Thanks for the scans, guys.

Well, now that Ganishka appears to be done fighting (I'm assuming he won't pop right back up, but there isn't any basis for that.) I wonder if Griffith will appear soon.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Thanks to Saiya and Aazealh. This really made a bad day liveable.

Now that Ganishka's Fog Projection is out of action (at least, for now.) will the story continue with Guts & Co., or switch back to Griffith? Or will we get to see a little more of what's going on back in Wyndham?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Trashcan said:
Now that Ganishka's Fog Projection is out of action (at least, for now.) will the story continue with Guts & Co., or switch back to Griffith? Or will we get to see a little more of what's going on back in Wyndham?
Well they still have to deal with Zodd and the other Apostles from Griffith's army approaching. I dont think the other Apostles are going to let them get away so easily.

*forgot to mention to the thanks to saiya and aaz* :isidro:

*rectifies situation*

Thanks!

Man...i know i shouldn't be that surprised but...the fact that guts can still move is frikkin' amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom