Zodd resin model kit

I'm very new to these resin models. Wondered if anyone had seen or owned this kit that is up for sale on ebay at the moment. Looks like the wings are from a different model? I really would like a Zodd kit so would appreciate it if anyone could advise me if it's worth getting.

EBAY LINK

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's not an official product. As you can see it's cheap and ugly, so my advice would be not to buy it. If you want a Zodd statue I recommend you the Art of War ones.

Grovel said:
I'm very new to these resin models. Wondered if anyone had seen or owned this kit that is up for sale on ebay at the moment. Looks like the wings are from a different model? I really would like a Zodd kit so would appreciate it if anyone could advise me if it's worth getting.

EBAY LINK

Hey Grovel! Welcome to the boards!

I actually own this kit, and I paid a lot more for it than that auction. One thing though, is that the auction you posted is an auction for THAI RECASTS, which are NOTORIOUS for being horrible. When I mean horrible, I mean the quality of the resin is bad, and it's very brittle (hard to sand down and shape appropriately, and easier to break).

I bought my kit from a Japanese seller a while back. It's definitely not an official product, but then again, almost all the Berserk kits out there are techinically NOT official (the only ones that are, are the AOW ones). Anyways, I myself actually think this kit is pretty cool, even if Zodd looks skinner than he should be. The wings also, are a bit awkward, but it's always possible to customize your own wings if you'd like.

One thing I do like about the kit though is that it's pretty big. Despite being skinnier, it's about the same scale as the AOW ones.

And lastly, if you're looking for other Zodd Apostle kits that are more "legit", check out the ones by Headlong and Getsurou (though they are pretty small). You can find the links on my website. Headlong also mentioned to me last year, that he's planning to release a very large Zodd Apostle with Wings, so stay tuned for that!

Hope that helps!

Top Bottom