Assistance please.

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
Ok..I just got finshed watching Gantz recently. I liked it alot but im just really confused about the end can anyone help explain?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
FateINwaiting said:
Ok..I just got finshed watching Gantz recently. I liked it alot but im just really confused about the end can anyone help explain?

The end of the Gantz anime was filler. The manga, much like Berserk, continues on after the Buddhist statue arc. The Gantz anime team just made up the ending. Honestly, I can't make much sense of it either. :void:

S

smoke

A better question is: "Why are you watching Gantz to begin with?"

I read 200+ episodes awhile back of the manga.....i finally gave up...there is no real, well, anything to that shitty story. I was talking to Aaz one day about it and he summed it up perfectly. It's a manga for horny young boys who wanna see ridiculous violence, big guns and huge tits. And he hit the nail on the head. Come on after 200+ episodes gimme sumthin concrete to latch onto.

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
Bah i see =( I liked the anime up till the end which was just bleh. I assume the manga isnt released in America yet? I have not seen it or im just really really blind

Grail

Feel the funk blast
FateINwaiting said:
Bah i see =( I liked the anime up till the end which was just bleh.  I assume the manga isnt released in America yet? I have not seen it or im just really really blind
No, the manga hasn't been released in America yet, as far as I know. Just checked on Amazon and the only versions I see of it I see are in Spanish.

And not to be off-topic here, but I'd like to point out that there's a lot more to Gantz than sex and violence. The development of fairly true-to-life characters within an extraordinary situation is what makes it interesting for me. But I think I'll just stop there before I start over-doing it. :miura:

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
Grail said:
No, the manga hasn't been released in America yet, as far as I know. Just checked on Amazon and the only versions I see of it I see are in Spanish.

And not to be off-topic here, but I'd like to point out that there's a lot more to Gantz than sex and violence. The development of fairly true-to-life characters within an extraordinary situation is what makes it interesting for me. But I think I'll just stop there before I start over-doing it. :miura:

I agree with what your saying. So I dont think your off topic and i too like the different charecters put into the room. This is why I asked about it since i got so interested I wanted to talk about it.

Top Bottom