Gibson Gone Wild: Malibu Style!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
As if I really have to tell you guys, but for the uninformed, a few days ago Mel Gibson (AKA Mad Max) was arrested for a DUI. While it made major headlines, who really cares? Well, I sure didn’t until the juicy bits from the transcript of the arrest were released to the public late tonight. The best of the best:

“The report says Gibson told the deputy, “You mother f****r. I’m going to f*** you.” The report also says “Gibson almost continually threatened me saying he ‘owns Malibu’ and will spend all of his money to ‘get even’ with me.”

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: “F*****g Jews… The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.” Gibson then asked the deputy, “Are you a Jew?”

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, “What do you think you’re looking at, sugar tits?”‘

gibsonlol.jpg

Ya know he really looks a helluva lot like good ol Saddam here. And if they really DID switch places, it would certainly explain Gibson’s sudden insanity and humongous beard. Maybe someone should check that guy’s cell just to make sure they didn’t trade places, a la The Parent Trap? Maybe even question Haley Mills and Haley Mills on if they had anything to do with this scandal?

CnC

Ad Oculos
well, that explain's griff's sudden fascination :)

Passion of the Gibson. haha

...wait, Mel owns Malibu?

D

Death Can Wait

I actually made my counter to Gibson Now More before knowing this, but wow, ...I guess all I can say is,

where's the mullet now Gibson, where is the mullet, now...

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Yeah, I just heard on the news that he's checking into rehab. Now all I can think about is that all the little old ladies who cried when they saw the Passion of the Christ are gonna be watching this. :schierke:

I'm still gonna be watching Apocalypto though, that flick looks sweet. :SK:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, he's a real nutcase. Fighting the disease of alcoholism all his life, how courageous. And he really looks like Saddam, it struck me when I saw the picture first.

The Glove Box said:
I actually made my counter to Gibson Now More before knowing this

Yes, your irrelevant "counter" that's not countering anything at all and is just awkward.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU! I OWN THIS FUCKING BOARD! I'LL USE ALL MY POSTS TO FUCK YOU IF IT TAKES THE REST OF MY LIFE!! FUCKING JEWS START ALL THE FLAME WARS ON THE INTERNET!!

gibsonsig2.jpg

MY REASON!!!!​

-MeLL LoRD

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Prsenting an excerpt from the epic feature film screenplay of BRAVEHEART, winner of 5 Academy Awards ("FUCKING JEWS!") including BEST DIRECTOR!

EXT. VILLAGE OF LANARK - DAY

It's Market Day in the village, busy with Highlanders,
merchants of all kinds, and a few special attractions like
jugglers and fortune tellers. Marion moves along a table
full of flowers and fruit... William, concealed behind hanging
baskets, watches her unseen, savoring the beauty of his
beloved, bathing his soul in the sight of her. Then she looks
up and spots him, her smile sudden and luminous, before she
remembers to conceal it. He moves up beside her.

WILLIAM
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE LOOKING AT,
SUGAR TITS?!

MARION
Shush. It's only been a day.
(beat)
And it's seemed like forever.

WILLIAM
ARE YOU A JEW?

MARION
My parents are growing suspicious! I
can't keep meeting you every night!

Playfully he pokes his finger under the collar of her dress,
pulling up the strip of checked cloth he gave her at their
wedding, which she now wears hidden around her neck.

WILLIAM
I OWN MALIBU. I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU!

MARION
...Tonight!

Tucking in the cloth strip, she hurries away, smiling.

EXT. THE GROVE AT THE PRECIPICE - DAY

William moves into the shelters of the trees, expecting to
see Marion. He doesn't. He listens; only the rustling of the
wind through the treetops.

WILLIAM
YOU FUCKING JEW!!!!!

Nothing, except the wind.

D

Death Can Wait

What's best is the 17 year old deputy IS actually jewish. Rofl copter attack.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
melgibson.jpg

OF COURSE HE WAS A FUCKING JEW!!! THAT'S WHY I SAID THAT STUFF, TO PISS HIM OFF! I WAS JUST BEING OFFENSIVE!! WHAT!? YOU THOUGHT I WAS JUST ANTI-SEMETIC!!? IF HE WERE BLACK I'D HAVE CALLED HIM A SHITSKIN AND SAID THEY STARTED SLAVERY!!

D

Death Can Wait

Semi off topic, you want to know the scary thing?

My stepfather looks -exactly- like Mel Gibson and has a temper. Sans the beard and choice of matted hair, he's got the nose/face/eyes and form. Truly frightening.

Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), one of The Passion's most vocal critics, stated that Gibson's apology was "unremorseful and insufficient" and that the ADL hoped "Hollywood now would realize the bigot in their midst."

MEL YOU ARE A BIGOT!

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
The resemblance to Saddam is uncanny to say the least.  But I always knew Gibson was a nutcase - now we finally know the extent of it.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
I've had a low opinion of him ever since I read some whacko interview sometime around the release of The Passion of the Christ. What a dick. At least Conan will be entertaining this week.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
TheSkyTraveller said:
I've had a low opinion of him ever since I read some whacko interview sometime around the release of The Passion of the Christ. What a dick. At least Conan will be entertaining this week.
Is he going to be ON Conan this week, or do you just mean the wacky antics Conan will think up in response to this shit?

Regardless, you bring up a good point. I can't wait until we get closer to the release of Apocalypto, when he'll be touring all the different talk shows, trying to explain away this whole fiasco :guts:

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Walter said:
Is he going to be ON Conan this week, or do you just mean the wacky antics Conan will think up in response to this shit?

Wacky antics. :guts: Last night they had a guy dressed as some type of Jewish pastry rip through a giant videotape of Lethal Weapon 4. I'm expecting daily skits along the lines of the stuff they did when Hilary Clinton made that stupid Ghandi joke. That week was awesome.

"Vhat happened? Ghandi happened!!"

Abstraction

Darkness is looking back at you
Walter said:
As if I really have to tell you guys, but for the uninformed, a few days ago Mel Gibson (AKA Mad Max) was arrested for a DUI. While it made major headlines, who really cares? Well, I sure didn’t until the juicy bits from the transcript of the arrest were released to the public late tonight. The best of the best:

“The report says Gibson told the deputy, “You mother f****r. I’m going to f*** you.” The report also says “Gibson almost continually threatened me saying he ‘owns Malibu’ and will spend all of his money to ‘get even’ with me.”

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: “F*****g Jews… The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.” Gibson then asked the deputy, “Are you a Jew?”

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, “What do you think you’re looking at, sugar tits?”‘

Here's the kicker... he actually said ALOT more than what's been leaked. Supposedly he's said more that wasn't recorded in the car, and more that was recorded. The sheriff was actually trying to cover most of what he said up... (for some reason... I can't see why though) And because the sheriff is now being investigated for withholding evidence, Gibson is now worried even more so, that the whole tape will be revealed...lol.

There's also a distrurbing part in the passion. (keep in mind the movie's not in spoken english) and while a roman is whipping Jesus after about 10 hits, you can here him say "fuck jews." If you own the movie check it out... it's really obvious. (well to me anyways)

Oh yeah, and the South Park episode about Gibson is holding more water now... :serpico:

Abstraction said:
while a roman is whipping Jesus after about 10 hits, you can here him say "fuck jews." If you own the movie check it out... it's really obvious. (well to me anyways)
Seems odd since Jesus was a jew, as well as his mother, father, followers... (Except if you were talking about the Roman guy, then my bad... But it still seems pretty odd! :guts:)
Anyway, I really don't see why this whole story (Mel Gibson's words) is in the news in the first place, there surely are things more important occuring right now... First of all he was drunk, and more than that, a lot of people, probably even among those posting here, tend to have (strong or not) anti-semitic prejudices... As well as anti-Italians feelings, or more recently anti-Arabs, but the list is too long to be written down... The same way if you try to speak with a person of jewish descent, most of the time, he'll have negative feelings againts Palestinians, Arabs, or the likes, even if he never put a finger in Israel... That's the way it is, no big deal, it's always been like that.
How are WORDS worst that blindly supporting the massacre of a whole country, a whole people, I'm wondering... :schierke:

Abstraction

Darkness is looking back at you
asmer said:
Seems odd since Jesus was a jew, as well as his mother, father, followers... (Except if you were talking about the Roman guy, then my bad... But it still seems pretty odd! :guts:)

Huh? :casca:

asmer said:
there surely are things more important occuring right now...

Of course there's more important things.... That's the case for just about everything in life.

But I do find it funny how you think it's a waste of time to talk aobut this, while managing to post a reply on the topic.

asmer said:
First of all he was drunk,

Yeah... I use that excuse too... when I call someone a f 'ing jew. :schierke:

Young Nastyman said:
Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), one of The Passion's most vocal critics, stated that Gibson's apology was "unremorseful and insufficient" and that the ADL hoped "Hollywood now would realize the bigot in their midst."
And yet....
Anti-Defamation League Welcomes Mel Gibson's Apology To The Jewish Community

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today accepted actor Mel Gibson's apology for anti-Semitic remarks he made during an arrest on suspicion of drunken driving.

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, issued the following statement:

"This is the apology we had sought and requested.  We are glad that Mel Gibson has finally owned up to the fact that he made anti-Semitic remarks, and his apology sounds sincere.  We welcome his efforts to repair the damage he has caused, to reach out to the Jewish community, and to seek help. Once he completes his rehabilitation for alcohol abuse, we will be ready and willing to help him with his second rehabilitation to combat this disease of prejudice."

The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

And there's also this:
robschneidervarietyscan.jpg

Thank Christ all Jews aren't like Rob Schneider or else I probably wouldn't like them either. ;)

S

smoke

Fuck Rob Schneider. So what if he has all those Best Actor awards under his belt. I still hate the guy.

Abstraction said:
But I do find it funny how you think it's a waste of time to talk aobut this, while managing to post a reply on the topic.
Well, that's a pretty lame (although classic) answer, I'm quite disapointed... I said that shouldn't be in the news, which meant like THE TOP NEWS, you know... Not that it shouldn't be talked about.

Abstraction said:
Yeah... I use that excuse too... when I call someone a f 'ing jew.  :schierke:
Well, I'm proud of you, you're probably the only guy I know that can say: "I don't have any prejudices at all"! Congratulations..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXQIvTRjtI&NR

And Jon Stewart's outtake on it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfOerfl-M3E&mode=related&search=

Man, i will never use anything else besides youtube again.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
asmer said:
Well, I'm proud of you, you're probably the only guy I know that can say: "I don't have any prejudices at all"! Congratulations...

Hey, what about me you fucker? :puck:

DemonX v.2.0 said:
And Jon Stewart's outtake on it...

It's already been posted, 3 messages above yours. Pretty funny nevertheless.

Top Bottom