WonderFestival 8/20/2006 - Summer - NEW KITS

Headlong's 1/8 Armored Berserk... Need I say more???

DSCN3885.jpg

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
All I have to say is.....wow....just wow. Thanks for the pic Derek! And hey, I've been short on dough lately can you pick your ol' pal Handsome up one?
I know Wonder Festival is quite the drive but I'd really appreciate it!

TheSkyTraveller said:
Wow.  That's beautiful.  I love the textures.  I like that a lot better than the AOW release of the same pose.

can we organise and buy it together fm japan toy festival show?

wing said:
can we organise and buy it together fm japan toy festival show?

That's a good idea !
It seems to have also a lot of French on this part of the forum, maybe we can organise something.
Aazealh, what do you think ?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kenji-kun said:
It seems to have also a lot of French on this part of the forum, maybe we can organise something.
Aazealh, what do you think ?

You can ask Masato from M-World-Service to go to the festival and buy model kits there. It's possible if several people wants to get together to lower the travel fees, but they'll have to see that with each other (and Masato directly, of course). I don't think nationality is very important here as each kit would be shipped personally later on anyway, all that matters is to pay in common for the traval expenses.

On a side note, there aren't that many French people on this specific section of the forum compared to the rest.

Aazealh said:
You can ask Masato from M-World-Service to go to the festival and buy model kits there. It's possible if several people wants to get together to lower the travel fees, but they'll have to see that with each other (and Masato directly, of course). I don't think nationality is very important here as each kit would be shipped personally later on anyway, all that matters is to pay in common for the traval expenses.

On a side note, there aren't that many French people on this specific section of the forum compared to the rest.

i am from hong kong  :guts:
what is M-World-Service?

So I've been scanning JP pages for Berserk stuff and look what I found!!!!

http://beyyang128.no-blog.jp/photos/uncategorized/wf2006s03.jpg

OMG I want one!!!!!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Maiku said:

http://beyyang128.no-blog.jp/photos/uncategorized/wf2006s03.jpg

OMG I want one!!!!!

Damn, nice find there, Maiku. :isidro:

TheSkyTraveller said:
Pretty awesome, but isn't it a little bigger than it should be?

The person holding it is Japanese. :serpico:

Seriously though hard to say without knowing how tall they are. Also the picture isn't head on.

ooooo Look to the lower right of the pic. I see something familiar there as well :)

JIN

Yudanero...
Maiku said:

OMG I want one!!!!!

:badbone: Thats $mokin' Hot! On the site you found the image does it mention the price for it at WF?

TheSkyTraveller said:

Yup. Tuned Blade has made some of their replicas a bit bigger. I believe Aaz remarked  the Throwing Dagger made by them resembles a spearpoint more than a dagger. Link w/ more TB products: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=5144.0

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:

Haha whoa, awesome find man! :SK:

TheSkyTraveller said:

Yeah, I think so too. Not by a whole lot, but the scale itself is bigger than it should be, assuming the guy holding it isn't a lilliputian.

JIN said:
Tuned Blade has made some of their replicas a bit bigger. I believe Aaz remarked the Throwing Dagger made by them resembles a spearpoint more than a dagger.

Yup. :serpico:

Top Bottom