Episode 278

Abstraction

Darkness is looking back at you
asmer said:
Hmmm... Are we sure those are Apostles?

Paying attention from 1 episode to another would help you out.

Apostle_2.jpg

Episode 275
Apostle_1.jpg

Episode 278 Preview

It's the same apostle...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
It is 6:25 am right now in Japan, I'm tired, hungry, sleep, and its a Friday.... I am going to get the Berserk episode right now.... someone hold me! :???:

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
It is 6:25 am right now in Japan, I'm tired, hungry, sleep, and its a Friday.... I am going to get the Berserk episode right now.... someone hold me! :???:

sweeet

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
It is 6:25 am right now in Japan, I'm tired, hungry, sleep, and its a Friday.... I am going to get the Berserk episode right now.... someone hold me!  :???:

Damn, same deal as last time. New episode coming and I can't see it because I'm stuck at work. I'll be in the chat room tonight to break the record set last episode!

SaiyajinNoOuji

handsome rakshas said:
Damn, same deal as last time. New episode coming and I can't see it because I'm stuck at work. I'll be in the chat room tonight to break the record set last episode!
I'm going to be using a different host for this one Handsome :carcus:

Just got it and its pretty sweet but a lot of people predicted some of the stuff happening.

Scanning in progress! join the chat room! =D

Enjoy!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks man, much appreciated! :guts:

Haha wow, nice indeed, and it goes as most expected I guess. The Daka are leaving the place, so it seems Daiba's retreating along with his troops. Guts didn't take long to get back to himself either (Zodd actually told him to), and Zodd squeezed one of the weak apostles pretty harshly when he dared speak about killing Guts (who they recognized as the Black Swordsman), reminding them they're following orders to fight the Kushans and not "doing as they will" (the famous apostle motto). Props to Serpico for preventing Guts from trying to take the apostles on, while Zodd was saying they'd tear his body to shreds (looking pretty fearsome while saying so too). Guts still told them off like one would expect to though, in his usual fashion. He fell down next but it seems it could be worse. Farnese also had a thought about her parents... And they took a rowboat, and Azan was sleeping on it. To finish things perfectly, Griffith and Guts crossed eyes in the distance. Gold! :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Read it.
Wow! they were all there!

Azan! Griffith! Ship!
...I think I'm going to cry.

My guess is we'll see a bit from Griffith's perspective or the perspective of the land battle. That last bit of the episode could be a bit of a changing hands of the narrative. That'd be kewl

...that azan can sleep like a log!

SaiyajinNoOuji

CnC said:
Read it.
Wow! they were all there!

Azan! Griffith! Ship!

...that azan can sleep like a log!
No kidding! Don't mind the elemental A-bomb going off and the death battle ensuing after....

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
My guess is we'll see a bit from Griffith's perspective or the perspective of the land battle. That last bit of the episode could be a bit of a changing hands of the narrative. That'd be kewl

Yup, I think the next episode will continue in that direction and achieve the change of focus, passing from Guts' group to the Neo Hawks for a while.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
Thanks man, much appreciated! :guts:

Haha wow, nice indeed, and it goes as most expected I guess. The Daka are leaving the place, so it seems Daiba's retreating along with his troops. Guts didn't take long to get back to himself either (Zodd actually told him to), and Zodd squeezed one of the weak apostles pretty harshly when he dared speak about killing Guts (who they recognized as the Black Swordsman), reminding them they're following orders to fight the Kushans and not "doing as they will" (the famous apostle motto). Props to Serpico for preventing Guts from trying to take the apostles on, while Zodd was saying they'd tear his body to shreds (looking pretty fearsome while saying so too). Guts still told them off like one would expect to though, in his usual fashion. He fell down next but it seems it could be worse. Farnese also had a thought about her parents... And they took a rowboat, and Azan was sleeping on it. To finish things perfectly, Griffith and Guts crossed eyes in the distance. Gold! :guts:

I'm still at work, so reading this is as close as I can get to the episode for now. I love the amount of predictions that came true, but my favorite has to be the fact that Azan has finally hooked up with them (and I thought I was a sound sleeper :griff:). I'm glad Griffith and Guts locked eyes as they were sailing away, too. Classic.

P.S. - It's good to hear Daiba will live to fight another day. Although, I wonder if he'll be demoted/killed when he gets back to Ganishka (assuming Wyndham is where they're retreating to). Man, I can't wait to get home to check this out... :zodd:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
It's good to hear Daiba will live to fight another day. Although, I wonder if he'll be demoted/killed when he gets back to Ganishka (assuming Wyndham is where they're retreating to).

I don't think they're going to Wyndham since they're a naval based army, and I don't think he'll be killed by Ganishka since he hasn't been so far. I'm still wondering whether another Kushan army will appear or not though. It also seems Daiba departed while leaving the Daka on the port, they're truly expandable troops. And it's dawn. :SK:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Just when I thought things couldn't better than last episode! I think CnC summed it up rather well.
CnC said:
Azan! Griffith! Ship!
I still haven't read the episode but Aaz's summary was great! I look forward to checking this out tonight! Thank you Saiya!

Abstraction

Darkness is looking back at you
Ohh yeah!

What an episode.. (I say that every time...lol)... but wow!

Thanks SaiyajinNoOuji for the scans! And everyone else at skullknight.net for making this site so great.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
That episode was perfect. Utterly epic. Thank you, so much Saiya!

Wow, what to say that hasn't been said already?! Naturally, I am over the moon with joy that my desired scenario played out just how I thought it would. The fact Guts didn't even have the strength to even whisper Griffith's name truly signifies how exhausted he is. No doubt he will have plenty of time to reflect on it when he regains conciousness.

I also enjoyed Serpico's moment when he jumped into the fight... he could have caugt Guts though. The last thing the guy needed was to fall flat on his face. And for what it's worth, Farnese's concerned face reminded me of what she gave up in this episode. As for Azan, well, he and Puck are going to make an amazing team :puck: Can we getta Azan smilie up in here?!?!! :p All around, this was just one bosting end to the "Get on the bloody ship" era.

Aazealh said:
Yup, I think the next episode will continue in that direction and achieve the change of focus, passing from the group to the Neo Hawks for a while.
Aye, as discussed in the chat room, I too believe this will be the path Berserk will take for now... which a Griffith fan like me will look forward to immensely :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
Can we getta Azan smilie up in here?!?!!

I've been delaying it forever, but it's been planned for like... A year. And a few others as well.

On a side note, the apostles call Zodd "captain" in this episode, for those interested in what the Neo Hawks ranks are.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
a monthly break though is gonna be long :judo: but really really nice episode! cant wait to read what zodd and guts are exchanging!

thx aaz and saya

SaiyajinNoOuji

Well with Griffith now back into the picture, I don't think any army, especially comprised of normal human foot soldiers is going to do anything to his. Which I am pretty sure that since he is here, he is definitely not alone not counting Zodd and his aerial assault team.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
I don't think they're going to Wyndham since they're a naval based army, and I don't think he'll be killed by Ganishka since he hasn't been so far.

That's true, makes sense.

Aazealh said:
I'm still wondering whether another Kushan army will appear or not though.

I think there is and we've just yet to see it.  Daiba did mention the land general way back when, and since Miura isn't in the habit of throwing in useless tidbits of info, I imagine we'll see this general and his army sometime down the road.

Aazealh said:
And it's dawn. :SK:

Details! :chomp:

Top Bottom