Super dad, it's me

Pesmerga

This is going to be one hell of a party
Today is the greatest day of my life, i will become dad, i know i'm not on the forum since long maybe you don't care about this but i need to say it because it's good for me, to express my emotions :guts:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Congratulations on becoming a dad, Pesmerga! Best of luck with all that baby-taking-care-of business, as I hear it can be rather gruesome. :puck:

Iscariot

The snack that smiles back!
Grail said:
Congratulations on becoming a dad, Pesmerga! Best of luck with all that baby-taking-care-of business, as I hear it can be rather gruesome.

Always such the optimist, Grail.
Anyway, Pesmerga: You've made life! Now your own life with has changed forever. Enjoy each detail of fatherhood.
And yeah, good luck with the diapers.

Pesmerga

thanks every one,

Surely a future berserk fan, when he will have 16, 17 years maybe berserk will be over and he will can discover it in one time; :guts:

and a future king of fighters killer lool

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Pesmerga said:
Surely a future berserk fan, when he will have 16, 17 years maybe berserk will be over and he will can discover it in one time; :guts:

He was born at the right time, in 17 years Berserk will probably only be 10 years away from completion! *groans from the audience*

Pesmerga

Aazealh said:
He was born at the right time, in 17 years Berserk will probably only be 10 years away from completion! *groans from the audience*

WHOA you think berserk will continue so long???

Grail

Feel the funk blast
mike.william said:
Congrats on it being a boy.  If it were a girl, berserk would be the least of your worries in 17 years(teenage girls = the devil).
Oh man... you're breakin' my heart here. :judo: But you're right.

Anyway Pesmerga, start your kid out the right way and buy/make him some Berserk plush toys! That way you can act out scenes from the manga without all the blood and violence. :badbone: Pesmerga Junior will thank you for it.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Congrats man!

Yeah it is gruesom, my sister just had one, and since it's summer, we're all back in one household, including the baby. You can close doors too hard or do anything loud or the lil booger will wake up, lol, but she's a cute Asian baby!

Stream

Inousha
Ohh how lovely! Congratulations!!!
(Yipee, another little Aries to the world :beast:)
And Tony is a nice name :)

@ VH Bob, you're crazy man, I laughed as hell :troll: haha

Top Bottom