MWA HA HA

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
I HAVE THE BERSERK DVD'S! SUCK IT, TREBEK!
ok, now i'm happy. just wanted to show off my mad ownership skills.

P

paradiselost

....Fletch!!! Why don't you copy for me the DVD, and you send me to me that one? No problems for the money, I'll send you...

;)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Gah! Lucky you! I thought I would be second first.. :-(... mine is still probably in the mail somewhere, slowly travelling to sweden... ;D

Sofus

I serve the God Hand
Did you get the original ones or the pirated ones from ehohk?

I've had the hk ones for a couple of months now and I'm generally happy with them, especially considering the price. My only problem is that I have trouble playing the last three episodes on disc 3 (ep 23-25) with my pioneer internal dvd. It's extra annoying since I tested all episodes when I got the dvd's and then they all worked, including the extra R-0 Prestige video included, but now I can't play prestige or ep 23-25. Or rather, ep 23 always hangs about halfway through and the other two eps and the music vid I can't play at all.

I suspect this is just due to my crappy dvd, I deeply regret getting an internal dvd and I'm planning to buy a decent external one that can play svcds as well. Just need to test my dvds in a friends player first.

Anyone else had any similiar problems with their hk dvds?
Btw, I have the notorious "line" in ep 2 or 3 (don't remember which one), I've heard that newer hk printings don't have this, is this correct?

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
I have a pioneer DV-606D and it plays the HK DVD's just fine, and I use my hacked apex AD-660 to play the region 2 Japanese set. When you say internal do you mean internal to your computer?

If so it may be the software you're using that's hanging - I use intervideo winDVD on my laptop and it seems to be the best software DVD decoder out there.

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
hmmm, cool. that might be my problem too... the dvd's i got don't work too well with the ps2, apparently, but i guess i'll try my roommate's dvd rom as soon as he gets off the computer... he has to sleep at some point, he's been on the damn thing for days... well, i hope he has to sleep at some point, anyway.

Sofus

I serve the God Hand
Alright, thanks Icefall, I'll try WinDVD. I'm currently using PowerDVD, and it's been working perfectly otherwise so I wouldn't have thought about switching players. I'll post here again after I've tried it.

Top Bottom