confined within a parallel universe...as GATS?

WTF?
Are any of you becoming characters from Berserk? Are you beginning to live your favorite (or least favorite) character's life? If not, why dont you eat a sandwich?

After watching Berserk, I realized that in a bizarre way, I had a very strange relationship with a band member of mine which closely resembled the relationship between Griffith and Gats early on in the series. confusedsedsed? keep reatin' foo

I play drums in a band with an extremely ambitious, vanity-driven, "i will sacrifice anything for my dream" kinda guy who wants to (and will) become a rock star. He puts much effort into his looks (and is known as a very pretty boy). He seems strangely indifferent to others and is known for not even acknowledging his band members...He is visionary...(see! he's Griffith!)

Then he met me.....a drummer with super skills....and a brain for logic that surpassed any previous acquaintances.....He wanted me for the group......I had nothing going so I said "hell, why not?"...so i joined and he allowed me to help him write music (which he had never done with anyone else)...all went fairly well until I realized that I had to leave the band to realize my own dream (if i had one) I had to create my own music and my own destiny, my defiant and intransigent mind would no longer allow me to follow the dream of another... [see!! just like GAts!] sooo i left the band and went my own way.....i returned to school and was bestowed a new knowledge by my Physics professor (Gatts was bestowed a new sword by Godo!!)...in the meantime Griffith..i mean my band member (the singer/songwriter guy) fell apart.....I ''was the only person that could make him forget his dream''....and its possible that he may have even had a 'thing' for me...so, being the occasional complacent cog that I am....i bowed to Destiny and then I saved him by rejoining.....now im kind of afraid I may be sacrificed to God Hand any day now.
Occasionally i wake up in the middle of the night and find a musical note on my neck bleeding?! I think im gonna give up on music, finish school, and become a sweet physicist who uses lasers to heat cookies up....yeah! now thats what i call "defying the transcendental metaphysical bull"

any comments or similar experiences?

Top Bottom