ZODD: SENMA

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Just....couldn't.....do it. $500 was too much and we weren't totally in love with it. The horse's face is really beautifully sculpted, though. I AM however, really looking forward to the SK one they mentioned. I'm rooting for that one being awesome, and plan to save the dough for that instead. :badbone:

I'll be interested to see if this one sells out fast as well, considering it's so expensive.

grendelrt said:
Interesting part:

New horse-riding sculpture,'Knight of Skeleton', which represents the 'moving state'at the scale of 1/10, will be open at the end of this year. Please kindly wait upon the new horse-riding series that represent the 'moving state'.

Sounds to me like an "action posed" SK on horse in 1/10 scale.......now that is something I CANNOT WAIT to see.

Maiku said:
Sounds to me like an "action posed" SK on horse in 1/10 scale.......now that is something I CANNOT WAIT to see.

The only thing that makes me sad now is, 1/15 horseys............ I will have 2 1/15 riders and 2 1/10 lol

grendelrt said:
The only thing that makes me sad now is, 1/15 horseys............ I will have 2 1/15 riders and 2 1/10 lol

I'll have 4 and 4....well eventually :troll:

Not as bad as a single 1/12.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Maiku said:
I'll have 4 and 4....well eventually :troll:

4 and 4, eh? If only you weren't a collector and were willing to part with one of 'em for a bit of a bargain.......

Or would you be? (Asking ever so politely, of course :serpico:)

AIGHT, who was Order Number 1!????? This time around I got Number 2!!! Who beat me to it? =P

Heheh, I must say, I'm looking forward to this, as well as the 1/10 SK on horse (OMGG SOOO CRAZYYY)!!!

Way to go AOW!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Wow... A Skull Knight to match it? Ugh, Art of War you curse me. The question is.. do I want to part with Griffith and Guts for a matching 1/10 Zodd and Skully ;___;

Still, absolutely fierce Statue. My hats off to all those who nab this bad boy :zodd:

Rhombaad said:
4 and 4, eh? If only you weren't a collector and were willing to part with one of 'em for a bit of a bargain.......

Or would you be? (Asking ever so politely, of course :serpico:)

well not multiples

1/10 - Guts, Griff, Zodd, SK
1/15 - Guts, Griff, Sk, MF Griff

So have to have them all. :guts:

Not me Derek I was lowly order number 12

Hmm not sold out.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
grendelrt said:
Interesting part:

New horse-riding sculpture,'Knight of Skeleton', which represents the 'moving state'at the scale of 1/10, will be open at the end of this year. Please kindly wait upon the new horse-riding series that represent the 'moving state'.

Skullknight > Zodd, my decision is made. :guts:

Holy crap, I just noticed that the order was opened today. I'm so used to Saturday that I thought it would be tomorrow. :isidro:
Note to self: read the date 3 times next time.

G

Genome

Hi,

I have receved a mail from AOW that sound more like an episode of desperate housewives.

They are doing sort of blackmail to people how have order sennma. If they don't pay it before the 15th of december then, when they will finaly have pay it, they won't have the Mozgus statue.

Sound very no cool way to me.

Genome said:
I agree, it's expensive but also nice one.

I would probably spring for it, if I hadnt just paid for Shooting Star, Griffith Horse Riding, Guts Horse Riding, and Armored Berserk FD in the last 3 months. They are releasing way too many statues at a time.

N

Ng51386

Well it's not a threat, just a bonus that they give if you pay in a timely manner :troll:

i got an email that the release date is January 15th =|
and that they will send it at the end of the month =/
i wanted it on the 15th ='(
it's my b-day =P

Thank you for your continued support to ART OF WAR.

In regard to your enquiry, we would like to inform you as follows.

The item of ZODD "SENMA" will be released on 16 January.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at any time.
Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,
ART OF WAR
Genni Syou

Thank you for your continued support to ART OF WAR.

We are glad to hear that your package will be accessed to you in safety condition.
We hope you will be satisfied with items and services provided by ART OF WAR.

In regard to your enquiry of ZODD "SENMA", we would like to inform you as follows.

The item of ZODD "SENMA" will be released after 15 January and your package of ZODD "SENMA" & Beherit Cellular Phone Straps will be shipped at the end of this month.
You will be contacted when the package has been shipped.

Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us any time.
Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,
ART OF WAR
Genni Syou
-------------------------------------------
ah, so they said after the 15th.. oh well =P

Top Bottom