ZODD: SENMA

Thanks for the link Aazealh!!! =D
look cool but the blood work seems kinda weird..
for some reason i don't find art of war's blood work all that great.. =/

Mine just shipped! Woohoo!

Those pictures are so-so. Actually, the bloodwork looks pretty decent to me, but the only part that I'm questionable on is his skin color. He looks a little paler than I usually imagine him to be. Anyways, I'm still excited about this piece and I can't wait to get it in the mail next week!

PS Man... when will I ever be able to visit the AOW shop! I was in Akiharaba just a few years ago too! I was with my family though, and they probably wouldn't have had much interest going to the shop even if I suggested it!

Berserk-KW said:
for some reason i don't find art of war's blood work all that great.. =/

I am not normally a fan of the statues with blood on them, but I really like it on this one. Mine has also been sent today, so am really looking forward to it arriving. Those pics have just got me even more excited about it.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
DirectDK said:
Actually, the bloodwork looks pretty decent to me, but the only part that I'm questionable on is his skin color.  He looks a little paler than I usually imagine him to be.

Do you think it could just be the lighting?

I got mine yesterday and I'm thoroughly pleased. I think it looks GREAT! He's a bit more tan than he is in the pictures posted above, so no problems there. It also looks good from most angles. And I'm diggin' the bloodwork on this one (the blood on the face and sword are really nice). SO, congrats to all the peeps who bought one!

The Mozgus, on the other hand, is nothing special. I'll still display it, but as Maiku said, it doesn't really fit with anything else.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
DirectDK said:
I got mine yesterday and I'm thoroughly pleased.  I think it looks GREAT!  He's a bit more tan than he is in the pictures posted above, so no problems there.  It also looks good from most angles.  And I'm diggin' the bloodwork on this one (the blood on the face and sword are really nice).  SO, congrats to all the peeps who bought one!

Nice! Glad to hear it didn't disappoint. I really wish I was one of the lucky people able to afford this statue, but I'm content with being able to live in my apartment for another month. :void:

congrads to DirectDK and Maiku =D
i can't wait for mine!
it has started it's journey to my display case since last nite.. only 4 to 5 days to go.. i can NOT wait for this..

DirectDK said:
The Mozgus, on the other hand, is nothing special. I'll still display it, but as Maiku said, it doesn't really fit with anything else.

I've got him next to my Falconia as a part of the "I don't fit anywhere else" display.

I have just had to pay $130 to get mine through customs (to be delivered Monday). :judo:

Do any of you guys have to pay such ridiculous charges?

i've paid something like 100$ to get my "Guts Berserk" statue.. but i'm using a shipping company that has a mailbox in the UK (which is the one i used and then had to pay for the customs) and another mailbox in the US which is the one i'm using now since the US don't make u pay customs charges

finally got mine, its friggin huge! im prolly gonna need to get another display case at this rate. also got another low number statue, 15, prolly due in part to the extreme price aow was charging.

EnderZero said:
finally got mine, its friggin huge! im prolly gonna need to get another display case at this rate. also got another low number statue, 15, prolly due in part to the extreme price aow was charging.

15? Nice! I got 81. Eh, just OK. Hehe. And wow, I think we're getting more statue collectors nowadays. THAT's AWESOME. We can all be one happy family. Hehe.

PS Someone posts pics. I can't anymore cuz I'm now in New York, and Zodd is in California. =(((((

Thanks Grovel, for the pictures. Looks sexy in your display case =)

EnderZero said:
you left all your statues behind? you came out here for college or something?

Yeah, I left all my statues behind. I know, it's blasphemous, but I moved to NY for career oriented reasons (the whole aspiring musician thing). I'm living in Harlem right now in a tiny apartment and I don't have any space for anything really. I left my job at Sony back home in California, and now I'm currently unemployed, so I don't know how I'm going to keep up. I have the Guts/Farnese statue and Guts/Farnese kit bill coming up soon, and I might have to put the order on my credit card or something. Took me years to pay off my card and now I might have to start up again! Ehhhh, we'll see. :puck:

Anyhow, after a year or so, if I feel like I could actually settle down in NY, then I"ll move over my statues. But as of now, I don't want to think about that, or risk any damages to them (especially my kits).

Top Bottom