ZODD: SENMA

CnC

Ad Oculos
Best o' luck to ya, Derek.

Thanks for the pics, grovel. The horse sculpt is nice! That blood sure is wierd tho. I like it on the armor but the rest seems rather haphazard

Just noticed this - Berserk Horseman of Zodd Limited Edition Resin Statue for sale at tisinc99.com

http://www.tisinc99.com/ber335574.html

The pic shows it with the Mozgus figure and its listed as LE, could be a good buy for anyone who would rather buy from USA than AOW direct. Its still for sale via AOW but not with the Mozgus figure, as it was only supposed to be available to pre-orders.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Grovel said:
Just noticed this - Berserk Horseman of Zodd Limited Edition Resin Statue for sale at tisinc99.com

The pic shows it with the Mozgus figure and its listed as LE, could be a good buy for anyone who would rather buy from USA than AOW direct. Its still for sale via AOW but not with the Mozgus figure, as it was only supposed to be available to pre-orders.

Good eye there my man! I haven't checked Tsinc in ages and this is quite a surprise, quite a good price as well! I can say that Tsinc is a good place to order from although it has been a while since I ordered my Wyald statue from them. Thanks for the heads up Grovel, maybe I'll run into a bit of cash sometime in the near future.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Grovel said:

Sorry if this sound redundant but this version should be the same as the 1 on AOW Ebay store? Just wanna be sure if I do decide to drop some major cash. Getting from tisinc would only cost me $456 compared to $645. Still wondering why it hasn't been sold out yet.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Thanks for the response. So tempting but just bought 2 Guts statues from Ebay that I posted in the 35% Ebay deal. Wife gonna kill me if she knew the real cost of these statues. Huhhhh, gonna stew on this Zodd one.

I just got this zodd senma statue and I must say, it's pretty freaking awesome. I'm not a hardcore collector of berserk statues (I really just want a few bad ass ones) and so far this is my best piece. Another thing that impressed me was the sheer amount of packaging that went into it... I swear when Art of War isn't painting, they are placing endless amounts of tape onto packages :)

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Grovel said:
Yes, it's the same one.

Go for it - it's an awesome statue in my opinion :zodd:

After further research, is the one from tisinc99.com/ber335574.html the "Repaint" version? Only saying this 'cuz it has the Mozgus figure or I'm totally offbase? If it is, is it any better than the 1st version? Man, I'm getting a migraine from all of these research. For people that bought from this site, what kind of shipping should I get, is Ground ok or not? Don't wanna risk any damage, thanks.

Edit: Looks like regular paint since Mozguz was also included in pre-order. Not so sure TI includes Mozguz. It says nothing about it in their description and I called them and even they didn't know.

*drum roll* OK! I finally opened my Zodd Senma box today after getting it delivered to my office last week, Thursday/ Friday I can't remember. But, I'm at a loss for words, this being my first 'statue' ... I wasn't expecting something that felt this heavy (in a good way), and real looking because I'm only used to seeing my PVC figures or Guts! The Guts figure I own is pretty close to it's brilliance, but ... this is just awesome *shuts his mouth cos he can't think straight* DAMNIT, I don't wanna go to the convention anymore! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

# 47 is me.

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

yesmilord

千年王国
Awesome pictures dude!

Zodd Senma is definitely one of my favorite statues. You have to see it in person to really appreciate how menacing it looks! :zodd:

Thanks man ^_^ !!! I'm missing the statue already, and I've been just a little over a day away from it heh. Pictures don't do justice because this statue is heavy, big, and menacing. Zodd is THE man, second to the Skull Knight or well, Guts :p

Top Bottom