Not the most original scene to color...

But I did it anyways
berserkv13c10p213copypp9.png

Criticisms please :)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
redria said:
Criticisms please :)

Hey, not bad, I like it! There's a little bit of skin coloring on his hair, but that's all that I really notice that's a little off at the moment. Post more! :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Hey redria. I like the subdued color pallette. The shading is a bit strange in bits. Wheres the lighting coming from? Theres shading indicating light coming from above guts yet theres additional shadow on the upper portions of the chest as well as the nose and under the lower lip.

Also I think it could use greater contrast, overall. Perhaps some sharper highlights on portions of his skin. He is supposed to be wet, afterall.

The rain is a biiit odd as well. The droplets seem to be pure white and glowing in parts, even in areas of shade (like on his neck).

Keep at it.

Rhombaad said:
Hey, not bad, I like it! There's a little bit of skin coloring on his hair, but that's all that I really notice that's a little off at the moment. Post more! :guts:
Ah, thanks, didnt notice that.

Thanks for the comments everyone :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
KuraraII said:
Great coloring there, the varying skin shades showing a light source turned out really nicely.

I gotta disagree with you on that one, for the same reasons I've already stated.

CnC said:
Hey redria. I like the subdued color pallette. The shading is a bit strange in bits. Wheres the lighting coming from? Theres shading indicating light coming from above guts yet theres additional shadow on the upper portions of the chest as well as the nose and under the lower lip.

Also I think it could use greater contrast, overall. Perhaps some sharper highlights on portions of his skin. He is supposed to be wet, afterall.

The rain is a biiit odd as well. The droplets seem to be pure white and glowing in parts, even in areas of shade (like on his neck).

Keep at it.
Thanks for the crits, I'll work on it :serpico:

Top Bottom