These Guys Are Having Sale

Oburi

All praise Grail
Just thought I put this up because these guys have some really cool stuff and some really good deals. I just bought the entire Demon Beast Invasion collection, the entire Cool Devices series and midnight panther for like $50, which is great. Now some of you are probably thinking "Well yea those anime's are dumb." Well I happen to like them...for the stories and stuff. Unfortunately they sold out of mystery of the necronomicon You can get the Dead or Alive triligy for $40.00
http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/show.blowout/qx/titles.htm

Oburi

All praise Grail
YEa I knew that was coming. I just like stuff thats explicit or has a high sock value. Anything that makes me cringe or turn away in horror is something that I like...or maybe I am crazy, idk.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oberi said:
I just like stuff thats explicit or has a high sock value.

Yeah yeah, you like them for their stories, all that. You don't have to bother trying to justify yourself, I don't mind. Whatever floats your boat.

Just remember to always shut and lock your door when watching those things. You don't want to end up on the internet because someone snuck into your room with a HandyCam.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
mike.william said:
Just remember to always shut and lock your door when watching those things.   You don't want to end up on the internet because someone snuck into your room with a HandyCam. 

Personally, I think these are words we can all live by.

Oburi

All praise Grail
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
www.animeniacs.com
www.discountanimedvd.com

Thats where I went to get a lot of my stuff! :carcus:
animeniacs has some great deals for import dvd's. Is there anything I should know before buying imports? So far I have stuck to buying domestic ones but it's just so expensive. I do have two dvd players, one is all region, the other is region 1 but can play region 0 or all region discs. Am I good to go on those import X series box set+Hellsing box set.

Top Bottom