Funny semi-berserk flash

Gurifisu

Sweet dreams, dear child of god.
This is mostly a dbz flash, but the use of beserk humor is classic.

HTML:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/307491

just a tip skip the boring as hell intro

I'm guessing that's how you do an html link, but if not tell me.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's lame honestly. And please make an effort on spelling, at least for words like "Berserk."

CnC

Ad Oculos
Meh. it wasn't terrible, visually, but it just wasn't that funny.

In the future Gurifisu, if you didn't create the flash yourself don't put it in this section (Creation station), please.

Berserk AMV's, flash movies (that aren't being posted by the creator), etc might be better suited in Berserk Misc.. I'm trying to keep this section as a posting ground of this community. Your request for a gif was already cutting it too close.

Billybob

Succumb to the will of the beast
Sorry friend. That was really not good. Perhaps a tad bit more effort next time and you'll find everyone generally more appreciative of your contributions.

Good luck.

Gurifisu

Sweet dreams, dear child of god.
Billybob said:
Sorry friend. That was really not good. Perhaps a tad bit more effort next time and you'll find everyone generally more appreciative of your contributions.

Good luck.

Nah I thought it sucked to... I was hinting in my first to skip most of it. I couldn't find an isolated shot of Guts stabbing pikachu with his sword, and saying for the white hawks.

That's the only part I found hilarious. Plus it used forces... I love that song.

Top Bottom