AOW Release - ZIPPO

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
AOW's planning to release a ZIPPO, themed after beherits. They'll take orders starting September 15, 2006. Price is set at 9,000円 without tax (~$77). It'll be covered in leather (with red and black colors) and from the pictures I've seen it's pretty ugly IMHO, not at all on par with the classy ones Movic released years ago: Movic 01 - Movic 02. Here's the picture:

Beherit_Zippo.jpg

The measurements are: 5.6 cm (height), 4 cm (width), 1.3 cm (depth), and 62.5 g (weight). Pre-orders will start on September 15 at 11:00 AM, and will end on October 07 at 6:00 PM.

Ah well, it's still better than the cheap unofficial ones... Or is it? :SK:

I'll update the post with official pictures once AOW will put some online. Just look at what it's not in the meantime. :void:

EDIT: Picture and some more info added.

CnC

Ad Oculos
thanks for the pics.

Cant't say I'm all that big of a fan myself, either. But then again I'm not really into lighters.

I would pay 20 bucks for it. But 77 dollars + 25 bank remmitance + 40 wire transfer, 142 dollars for a lighter that isnt spectacular? Hell no!

Maybe if they had altered the whole Zippo desing into a Behelit it would've worked.
Just the sides I mean, I wouldn't want a big round lighter.

I like the unofficials though, especially the one with the Guts picture from the first DVD

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
hatu said:
Maybe if they had altered the whole Zippo desing into a Beherit it would've worked.

Well that's what it looks like. It's completely covered in leather with a beherit face splashed on. So far the pictures I posted are only of past ZIPPOs, not the one that'll be released soon.

Aazealh said:
Well that's what it looks like. It's completely covered in leather with a beherit face splashed on. So far the pictures are posted are only of past ZIPPOs, not the one that'll be released soon.

Reading comprehension owns me :guts: Still not getting one, but I hope it looks cool at least.

JIN

Yudanero...
Aazealh said:
Ah well, it's still better than the cheap unofficial ones... Or is it? :SK:

:judo: I prefer the term inexpensive Hong Kong knockoff. I actually like the tacky gold paint beherit ones, but I'm a bit biased on this ( and probably in the minority).

Aazealh said:
Price is set at 9,000円 without tax (~$77). It'll be covered in leather (with red and black colors) and from the pictures I've seen it's pretty ugly IMHO

Ugly & Pricey, another super combo deal from the marketing masters at AOW. =/

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
You pain me with these zippo's, Aaz... *thinks of all the money he could have made*

Haha sorry dude, and they always make me think about you too... That's why people shouldn't buy stuff from HK, over there they don't respect anything.

EDIT: Well I've updated the first post. You guys probably all got their delirious e-mail anyway. These guys are crazy. :SK:

Top Bottom