Help this poor chap out !!!!...?

Hmmmm, in 3 years I'll be in the same position as this man, except for the part of being engaged and whatnot. Oh well, I'm not so desparate. :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Déjà vu, I remember a website that was practically the same thing but put a bit differently. It was a guy betting against his wife that he could get 100,000 hits or something. Needless to say I don't believe this bullshit story and I'm not going to give it the attention it craves for.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Aazealh said:
Déjà vu, I remember a website that was practically the same thing but put a bit differently. It was a guy betting against his wife that he could get 100,000 hits or something. Needless to say I don't believe this bullshit story and I'm not going to give it the attention it craves for.

I've heard an identical story, except that if the guy got 100,000 members (I believe it was a group on facebook) then his girlfriend would agree to a threesome. If he got 300,000 members she would allow pictures to be taken, and if it got to be the largest group on facebook she would allow video. I agree with Aaz that its just a cry for attention.

On a side note, the guy on facebook now has over 100,000 members

Getting laid for the shit of it isn't terribly hard. There are plenty of women with nothing better to do than fuck, and a few glasses of alchohol will lower their standards to include anything that breathes. These types of women can usually be found in the following locations: trailer parks, dance clubs, country bars, Hot Topic, any musical event, Walmart, Russia, and the apartment below mine.

Gurifisu

Sweet dreams, dear child of god.

I agree with you, but if this is for real... then this guy is an idiot. If he can get 5 million vistors to a site in 30 days then I will say this world is lost (or he's very good at advertising which he isn't), for five million people to care if someone get's "laid" (if he's any type of a romantic using that word, and asking, I'd be surprised)... then I feel sorry for all the websites looking for people to help quell war, or do something meaningful.

The fact alone that the girl would only sleep with him if he got 5 million (a very unlikely number) shows that she deosn't want to have sex with him... from what I can tell there's a reason.
The overwhelming urge to have sex? My god, man if your bullsing people at least craft your words allittle better.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
mike.william said:
Getting laid for the shit of it isn't terribly hard.  There are plenty of women with nothing better to do than fuck, and a few glasses of alchohol will lower their standards to include anything that breathes.  These types of women can usually be found in the following locations: trailer parks, dance clubs, country bars, Hot Topic, any musical event, Walmart, Russia, and the apartment below mine.

Hot topic???? I wouldn't touch that place with a ten foot pole after that one bitch I took out. Anywho, I don't see how it's finally getting to him? I've been a virgin for 20 years [3 of the un-accounted years is being an alchoholic] and it doesn't even bug me the least bit.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Hot topic???? I wouldn't touch that place with a ten foot pole after that one bitch I took out.

You took out a chick that likes Hot Topic? Bad move. Hot Topic's target demographic consists of men struggling with their sexuality and unstable women with a strong need for attention. At least that's the only type of Hot Topic shoppers I've met. If there are exceptions, they haven't shown themselves to me yet.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
mike.william said:
You took out a chick that likes Hot Topic?  Bad move.  Hot Topic's target demographic consists of men struggling with their sexuality and unstable women with a strong need for attention.  At least that's the only type of Hot Topic shoppers I've met.  If there are exceptions, they haven't shown themselves to me yet.

Actually she worked there. Anywho I thought she was a cool person. I was wrong.

Almost certainly is just some stupid advertising scheme. If this site were real the guy would just be soliciting responses from women, not looking for hits. Although this might be a good idea if you're desperate enough, the prospect of all the MySpace queens and STD-riddled skanks ruin the idea for anyone who gives it serious thought.

Escalus

Kiss My Cons
mike.william said:
Getting laid for the shit of it isn't terribly hard.  There are plenty of women with nothing better to do than fuck, and a few glasses of alchohol will lower their standards to include anything that breathes.  These types of women can usually be found in the following locations: trailer parks, dance clubs, country bars, Hot Topic, any musical event, Walmart, Russia, and the apartment below mine.

Very well put.
I don't believe the website.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, there's actually sites around to set up casual encounters already. Like, you can literally put an ad up for your area and by nightfall you have a "date." :carcus:

Anyway, the whole thing obviously doesn't make much sense. If she's strictly a friend, she shouldn't fuck him anyhow, but if she would, she would anyway, so the site is BS in any case.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Hot topic???? I wouldn't touch that place with a ten foot pole after that one bitch I took out. Anywho, I don't see how it's finally getting to him? I've been a virgin for 20 years [3 of the un-accounted years is being an alchoholic] and it doesn't even bug me the least bit.

I've got you beat by two years. I can't say that I'm freaking out about it; more because I know I've had the opportunity but never gone for it because I didn't feel it was the right person.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Forest Wraith said:
I've got you beat by two years. I can't say that I'm freaking out about it; more because I know I've had the opportunity but never gone for it because I didn't feel it was the right person.

Really??? I bet I can get to 40 before you can! Loser buys the winner a turkey sandwich

Oburi

All praise Grail
Forest Wraith said:
lmao. Admit it, you are freaking out about it. I remember being in high school and having those kinds of opportunities but never jumped because of "the right person" attitude. Then I realized that I was a senior and then I didn't care about the right girl. But those years are over and right now I'm still waiting for Mrs. right. :judo:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Oberi said:
lmao. Admit it, you are freaking out about it. I remember being  in high school and having those kinds of opportunities but never jumped because of "the right person" attitude. Then I realized that I was a senior and then I didn't care about the right girl.  But those years are over and right now I'm still waiting for Mrs. right. :judo:

It gets easier over time. All you have to remind your self of is everyone else is fucking that ugly fat chick from down the street, where for you Mrs. Right is going to be a perfect 10 model and you just start to feel better. Hey I'm feeling better already! :guts:

Forest Wraith

Especially when you get out of highschool and realize that in the adult world the majority of people won't judge your social status by who and how many people you have slept with.

Forest Wraith

I had to try. Have we embarrassed you? On a scale of 1 to 10, how pathetic and sad do you consider this discussion to be?

Oburi

All praise Grail
Forest Wraith said:
I had to try. Have we embarrassed you? On a scale of 1 to 10, how pathetic and sad do you consider this discussion to be?

Yea let's actually try to not let this thread become a !!! hot topic.

Top Bottom